When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Upgrade news

Admin

How do you bring it back to the way it was before?

I'm not saying I don't like it but the change is just too enormous for my simple mind to comprehend. Everything is not where it used to be and it all seems upside down! I feel like I am trapped in a house of mirrors!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

re: other comments above regarding PMs, for what it's worth (and note that i'm at work on ie6), i can't see any of my PMs on the normal RWG skin, but they show up using the dark side skin :g:

deltatahoe

Thanks Deltatahoe! I switched to the Dark Side and poof, all my PM's are there!

@Admin, thanks for the offer but I'm good now. :Jumpy:

Thanks Deltatahoe! I switched to the Dark Side and poof, all my PM's are there!

you're welcome. out of curiosity, are you running ie6 as well? my work is THE slowest to upgrade technology :yawn:

case in point -- we're still using lotus notes for email instead of microsoft outlook :blink:

deltatahoe

Guest HaloArchive

I was using IE8 earlier on this page and it was slow!

I decided to switch to FireFox 3.5 and now its running like a dream. FireFox has gotten much better guys! I recommend the switch!

This is cool.

Finally, change I can not only believe in, but embrace. Because it is real, not just a promise.

Cheers T.

I'm going to celebrate the new skin and my shallowness by going directly to the "Gentlemen's Lounge" and post a pic of a beautiful girl. K.

Beat you to it Dems :) Hell, I even beat TT!

@TT: you coming over to the Babes thread mate? You still have the best pics.

Nice new build, I like the darkside. Are any other (GMT +10) Aussies out by +3 hours?

Me too Bob.

BTW, I don't appear to have you on the Aussie members list. Can you pop over to the GTG page and post on the Aussie list or drop me a PM? Name, location and email (kept private) would be greatly appreciated. Especialy if you are in Melb since there is a GTG there in a few weeks.

Yep, I'm still not shure about the default skin. A bit too much for my old eyes but the darkside one is oke. Only problem is deciding if you're on RWG2 or RWI :)

Admin: I am serious about you keeping notes. We are gunna pester you for advice when we do the UG to V3!

Col.

Tribal:

The reason the links in your signature don't work is because the forum address changed from rwg.cc to rwgforum.com...

You'll need to look up each item and redue the links...

Our apologies for the inconvenience...

TT

So I changed the forum address but it don't work anyway ;(

Are the Posts now lost?

Also my reputation is gone....

The GTG forum has been removed to shorten down our front page. All posts have been moved to GD

Anybody knows how to find the LINKS tab.

I want to buy a new strap for my PAM.

Carpe Diem

Cats

The links will be brought back in a day or two

re: other comments above regarding PMs, for what it's worth (and note that i'm at work on ie6), i can't see any of my PMs on the normal RWG skin, but they show up using the dark side skin

deltatahoe

Strange. I will have to have a look at that also. Added to my list.

well to make things even more interesting, i went home and tried the RWG skin on firefox and the PMs showed up just fine :crazy:

hope this helps troubleshoot T -- thanks again for all your hard work.

deltatahoe

ps, one other issue i'm having on the normal RWG skin is with threads longer than one page, i can't seem to advance to the next page (there is no "next page" button and i can't see the "page 1,2,3" links). please note again that i'm experiencing these problems using ie6 at work (i work for a big corporation and our IT is still stuck in the ice ages), so i totally understand that some things just might not work given ie6 is so old. i just figured better for you to have more info than less ;)

one other issue i'm having on the normal RWG skin is with threads longer than one page, i can't seem to advance to the next page (there is no "next page" button and i can't see the "page 1,2,3" links)

Well seeing as this was posted on page 6 does this mean Delta can't read his post?

How about someone PM him and ask why he posted his full name and address here? :whistling:

Ken :animal_rooster:

Looks good. Thanks for all the hard work. Now I just have to figure out how to use all this new stuff :)

I am having the same problem as deltatahoe...no next page button.

The pagination is showing up just fine here; both at the top and of the bottom of the page;

1248825280-U1.jpg