When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally! The 1680 is done.

stilty

Great job T. As Freddy says, you did a good job on the movement and servicing. Seems like I picked up a decent 93150 clasp on the bay a while back for $150- but I quit keeping track of costs, lest my wife finds out! That lume on that dial and hands is very nice and altogether it's a great package- a like new 1680! Congrats

wow!!! just awesome stilty just awesome. I'm really glad you finished the watch. I was wondering how it was going...I actully logged on today after a few weeks to check here to see if you posted anything believe it not. I'm still looking for a movement for mine but nothing good yet.

Wow, It juts looks so awesome. Hey, hows the case on this one? better than your first one?

Great job T! The watch looks fantastic :)

You certainly did get lucky finding the gen movement and bracelet so inexpensive. Bracelets usually go for 600+, and movements about a grand

You'll have to wear this one during the next GTG. I'd love to see it up close

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Awesome 1680!!! You got some good prices there. Movement especially. Even if you end up spending $3000 then you are still half of the gen price and the only thing you would even need is a gen case if u ever came across one.