When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG Genuine Raffle August 2009

Admin

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed you have!!! Got caught up in something at work and I forgot to post here.

lufcmattylad is the lucky winner ( http://www.rwgforum.com/code/EU/winners.php ) :tu:

PM Stephane to arrange for delivery of the watch. And you DO know that wrist shots and other shots of the watch is mandatory when it has been received ;)

First of all, a big thanks to all the members who participated in this raffle :clapping:

Congratulation to the happy winner!

No, it does not always happen to others! You won indeed ;)

Please send me a PM with your eMail addie for faster communication and your full details for fast delivery.

If you are not too far away from Brussels, maybe we can meet half way somewhere 8)

Looking forward to see your photos.

Cheers

Stephane

Hi guys, today I recieved my watch from the wonderful Stephane...

First a little story about lufcmattylad. Other than my Wife, the two other things I love are (1) watches and (2) my football team (soccer to the americans) Leeds United (lufc=Leeds United Football Club, once great, now fallen giants).

So imagine my dilemma the other week when I had to choose between two competitions, the first was for a free LUFC replica home shirt (worth