When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG Genuine Raffle August 2009

Admin

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or the members with the most ticks can have first dibbs.. makes sense..

the objective is to sellout the ticks .. or fold the raffle.. and refund the $$.

I would like to remind the Conus members that duty from EU to the US is minimal.. I don't think it's more than the ticket cost.

L

What Lani is saying is discounted tickets, $60usd being cheaper than 50 Euro.

Ken

Yes I understand that 60usd is less than 50eur .. I dont care about that. I was wondering why they'd risk making early adopters angry with reduced price tix.

Either way, I'll take more if allowed.

A simple reminder about what we're selling here and what we look for really.

1. It's a complete Tudor, including the clasp, with a 9315 folded bracelet !!!

2. It's a more than complete set: papers? Yes. But also the purchase proof from Wempe. Box? Yes....

3. It has never been polished: very hard to find!

4. The crystal has been polished heavily which gives the watch a very special touch. Should you not like that, replacement crystals are easy to buy @ 50$

5. Sure, I agree: the watch must be serviced as it has not been for 15 years. But it will be a minimal cost. All in, tickets plus service you will have paid the price of a couple of Swatch to get a Tudor. Allthough it has never been serviced this watch is running perfectly well. Only loosing time of course, but running perfectly well!!!

6. I'll keep 2K + shipping and all the rest will be for our community.

Conclusion: even if you don't like the watch...taking it appart, allthough it would be a crime, you could recover your investment by just selling the 9315 bracelet alone!!!

Come on guys, the goal with these raffles is to raise funds for the forum...not to make money for the seller (me, in this case).

Get the 10 tickets now and the watch will be on your wrist before the week-end :thumbsupsmileyanim:

All the best to all!

Stephane