When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chocolate Wrestling in Costa Rica

jfreeman420

Thank you kenberg, for taking one of the most beautiful experiences available to a group of men and crapping all over it (no, the pun wasnt intended)!

This was a "one of the most beautiful experiences available to a group of men?"

I'm confused.

In my world, a first rate prime rib, setting around a fire, shooting shit, and sharing Havana's (I opt for a pipe myself), with some 37 year-old MacAllan might be categorized as as a men's group beautiful experience.

Costa Rican chocolate wrestling, on the other hend, hardly seems sufficiently refined to fit that rubric. Having spent my share of time in Costa Rica, Panama, and various other delightful places, busted a move or three on the red devil busses, and squandered a lot of energy at golden time, it seems to me that this is the sort of thing that one enjoys individually, albeit in public, although I am not so sheltered that I could not envision a certain potential for sharing.

On the other hand, that shrill whining about crapping on "one of the most beautiful experiences available to a group of men," sounds a little fey to me. You ever spend any time in Bankok?

[snicker]

Bill

Gotta love the Costa Rican Nightlife!!!!

Gotta love the Costa Rican Nightlife!!!!

Oh Lord yes . . . but Panama City is better. You can really hurt yourself!

I should add that my last post was meant to be more playful jab than the punch in the gut that it looked like re-reading it. That's the problem with the printed word, you can't see the giggling behind it.

Just teasing there mate!

Bill

• 4 months later...