When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just to cheer u up boys

upland

I'm a Porsche man, always have been. I've owned a 1989 944 Turbo. I'm not sold on this new direction they are taking. The Cayenne is ok but it's basically a supped up Touareg. The boxter loooks like [censored] and the Cayman just doesn't do it. Their four door Panamera might be the ugliest thing I've ever seen! Maybe it's me. I love the 911 and I've always been a sucker for a 928 and a 914 or 916.

Michael Mauer has a quite entertaining watch collection. From time to time I have to do with him (worked for Porsche a few years, now Porsche is my client) and it is always nice to see what he has on his wrist.

BTW he was responsible for the SLK and SL Benz in the mid nineties. The Saab 9-3 is designed by him, too.

Michael Mauer has a quite entertaining watch collection. From time to time I have to do with him (worked for Porsche a few years, now Porsche is my client) and it is always nice to see what he has on his wrist.

BTW he was responsible for the SLK and SL Benz in the mid nineties. The Saab 9-3 is designed by him, too.

This car has a definite hint of the Saab about it.

If this car weren't a Porsche, it'd be mostly very well-liked. Because it's a Porsche, it has to fit in with a certain ethos for some reason. I say forget the badge and appreciate the car. :)

BTW the Panamera is incredibly good fun on the road. It does about 95% of what a Benz S-class or a 7 series BWM does, but if you want to it corners more then well. If one does not have a direct comparison it does not feel very different from a GT car with 500kg less and it is actually very quick, not only on the straights: W. R

Lovely car (I see alot of the current SLK design in the dash layout) except for the center console between the front seats. It looks like an amusement park water slide that was tacked on (with too many features) as an after-thought. 'Oh, we forgot to include this, so lets put it there. Oh & I see some empty space left there, so we should add a couple new gizmos to make it look more complicated.' Which is too bad, because the interior is well done otherwise.

BTW the Panamera is incredibly good fun on the road. It does about 95% of what a Benz S-class or a 7 series BWM does, but if you want to it corners more then well. If one does not have a direct comparison it does not feel very different from a GT car with 500kg less and it is actually very quick, not only on the straights: W. R