When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Intresting Find While Surfing The Net .

2005SUBMARINER

Actually I think they are perfectly ligit. Remember that Ghuangzhou is where the rep wholesalers are and where most of the reps are made. I would not be unusual for a re-seller to set up a website - difference is that there is only one level of price markup which is why they are cheaper - I'm actually tempted to try them sometime. They certainly don't seem to be gen photos - why would they need to do that. There are hundreds of dealers in GZ!!

In the grand scheme of things, with all these Chinese dealer / websites popping up, what most of you don't realise is that Sichuan was a good one compared to the rest.....:lol:

In the grand scheme of things, with all these Chinese dealer / websites popping up, what most of you don't realise is that Sichuan was a good one compared to the rest.....:lol:

At least he was able to source those marvelous "Gelena Shitinerand" made reps!!!...I'm keeping mine!!! Someday it'll be a collectors item now that the famous Shitinerand factory stopped production... :Jumpy::Jumpy::Jumpy:

Wow that is one slow website. If that is any indication of their shipping any first generation watch you ordered will be available in the 7th edition about the same time you receive the order. :lol:

I also must say that i have never seen a 196 with a Swiss 7750 movement ($549). Even when it really is a 2XX. ;)