When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thursday Wrist Check

By-Tor

Now, THAT is a nice watch. I have come close to buying a Spaceview several times, but some other item always ends up getting priority. But someday soon...........

Still wearing my tropical 6536/1

018viv1.jpg

Thanks Freddy,

The wierd thing about the Bulova is that it was ordered with no dial, but is not labeled as a Spaceview - so it's a one off. Yours is a true touch of class as always :)

The wierd thing about the Bulova is that it was ordered with no dial, but is not labeled as a Spaceview - so it's a one off.

Unlikely. More likely, it is a conversion, which is the case for the majority of Spaceviews floating around these days (especially on ebay). A large number of standard Accutron watches have had their dials removed to mimic the Spaceview. Yours appears to be 1 of these, but it is still a great watch.

Unlikely. More likely, it is a conversion, which is the case for the majority of Spaceviews floating around these days (especially on ebay). A large number of standard Accutron watches have had their dials removed to mimic the Spaceview. Yours appears to be 1 of these, but it is still a great watch.

Well apparently, my father-in-law asked for it this way back when the watch was new...