When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A foray into the wilds of China

offshore

Since your back, pictures soon? :whistling:

I'll get to it later today! (Although some here would have me wasting time doing the photobucket thing :blink: )

Trailboss is coming down to have a chat and view some "toys", so we will spend some time gasbagging I guess. Also need to attend to boring shit like clearing mail, restocking the fridge etc.

Another addendum to the story is that on collecting my luggage at the final stop, I note that my brand new trundle suitcase, has thrown a wheel somewhere between Sydney and here!

Can't be found!

So it seems there are QC issues in the rep suitcase biz as well :g:

Hope its a 1:1 !

Offshore

I'll get to it later today! (Although some here would have me wasting time doing the photobucket thing :blink: )

Trailboss is coming down to have a chat and view some "toys", so we will spend some time gasbagging I guess. Also need to attend to boring [censored] like clearing mail, restocking the fridge etc.

Another addendum to the story is that on collecting my luggage at the final stop, I note that my brand new trundle suitcase, has thrown a wheel somewhere between Sydney and here!

Can't be found!

So it seems there are QC issues in the rep suitcase biz as well :g:

Hope its a 1:1 !

Offshore

Hey now, i'm a photobucket advocate. Should buy some space on the cloud and host my own site/stuff though.

The trundle is ironic. Patiently waiting for you and TB to take a break from swimming in the Fosters and show us the goods soon. Nope we haven't forgot this thread.

Patiently waiting for you and TB to take a break from swimming in the Fosters and show us the goods soon. Nope we haven't forgot this thread.

I do get tired of saying this but: AUSSIES DO NOT DRINK THAT STUFF!! TBH I am not shure they even make it here any more. It is made mainly in the UK and in CN. It is pure crap brewed to the tastes of an OS market. Don't fall for Bondi Blond either, it isn't sold here either.

You want to try a propper Aussie beer? Get some Fourex, Toheys New or Victoria Bitter.

Smaller brewries, Cascade Lager 's a good 'un or Coopers Ale, Carbine Stout or one of the many others.

Col.