When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A foray into the wilds of China

offshore

Dang Offshore,

YOu've been typing this since Friday and I"ve been 2 hours away this entire time in Zhongshan. :) I'm also in China on business. Wish I would have known. Would have given you my China cell # to give you some tips and pointers when dealing with people here. It can be a challenge being on your own and not speaking a word of mandarin or cantonese. :) Glad you had a good and successful time.

aaaaah too bad you lost the page, you had so many things to tell today...

I don't want to divulgue what he did and what he saw, but I believe OS has now a much clearer view of the rep market in China. The conclusion will be interesting for sure...

have a good rest dude, tomorrow you must have full of energie for the last rush :Jumpy:

take care

earth2172

Ahhhh! I think I know who this is!

Bienvenue mon ami. Tu seras un grand atout pour cet endroit, je suis s

heard a while back that the Chinese replicated a Ferrari...

hmmn I wonder how accurate and well made their rep cars would be, as safety and performance are paramount in cars and you would not normally need that level of reliability in a rep watch, except if using a rep Divers watch for diving.

On our way to dinner last nite, he pointed out many products FS...shoes, bags, electronics, you name it, everything which was for sale, was a copy! Their bloody cars are copies...Benz,Porsche,Rollers, anything at all which has "brand" generated sales is copied.