When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ugliest car ever?

By-Tor

I think ugly is cool apparently, most of theese cars are so ugly it's cool! Didn't Waynes World play as well in other contries?

I agree :thumbsupsmileyanim: This is one of the coolest cars that I've seen in a while...totally Toontownish:

0610_z+2007_tang_hua+side_view.jpg

...If those were available here in Cali, they'd be all over the roads.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Believe it or not this van version is actually for sale, I include details. One of you guys may be lucky, but be quick, makes good reading definitely belongs in humour. :animal_rooster:

A very rare find: Barn find Citroen 2cv van.

First registered on 10/02/1977, it comes with its French Carte Grise (registration document) original stamped maintenance booklet and driver's manual. The 61795 registered kilometers are genuine, it has been in the same family from new ( a friend of mine, I have had my eyes on it for years...).

It was last on the road in the mid 90s (last Controle Technique expired in 1997) The interior is all original (seats and very rare undamaged rubber floor mat)

It runs very well, with a very sweet sounding engine.

It will require work on the floor (they all do) and on some of the body work, but it's all fairly localised, and most importanly it's never been bodged before, what you see it what you get.

This van deserves a superb restoration, it has the potential to become one of the best.

It is priced realistically, I will accept offers, but only from somebody who will have taken the trouble to come and see the van, I want it to go to a good home. I have many detail photos available, ask and I'll e-mail them.

It is located near Southampton, starts and runs, but will need to be trailered away.

Payment will be cash on collection. :bicycle:

post-518-125443099201_thumb.jpg

Citroen 2CV doesn't belong to this thread, imho. It may be ugly but it's a classic... at least for us Europeans. It represented a certain kind of "alternative" lifestyle for many people, just like the VW hippie bus.

500x_VW_bus.jpg

Citroen 2CV doesn't belong to this thread, imho. It may be ugly but it's a classic... at least for us Europeans. It represented a certain kind of "alternative" lifestyle for many people, just like the VW hippie bus.

500x_VW_bus.jpg

Ugly is ugly, if you can point the beauty of a 2 CV out i will remove it. I am a European also.

Made in China..... :whistling:

0610_z+2007_tang_hua+side_view.jpg

I am sorry to be rude, but that thing looks like a upside down genitals.

I used to own a Lamborghini Urraco in orangey-red (long story but in essence the owner's wife was [censored] off at him). For a 'supercar' it was hideous, designed by Marcello Ghandini

This one is advertised in Car Trader Spain as "1973 CLASSIC BUTE OF A CAR Bright yellow" Link I think they misspelled 'butt'.

CT1073-1.jpg

Ah.. The Austin Allegro. :) Here in Vanden Plas version. Thats a classic! My mum had one of these in the early nineties. Actually a comfortable car.

Nevertheless, the Austin Princess was British Leylands finest hour... :lol:

princess_07.jpg

No "ugly car" thread is complete without an Ford Edsel!

58_edsel_pacer.jpg

I always thought that the ford Edsel got a unfair bad rap. I think the car Is quite beautiful, always have, go figure :pardon:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Had to bring this topic alive again..We actualy have one of these driving around in our neighbourhood.Why do anyone wants to get something like this?033_fiat_multipla.jpg

I'll also have to say the Fiat Multipla, saw one yesterday. Though they were never sold new here, guess why :pardon:

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Ugh!

Do not forget Fiat Multipla in this topic! That ugly car looks like a motorboat! The designer must have been smoking his socks!

I was on vacation and needed to hire a car for five people. Fiat Multipla was the only available. But! with that in mind we had no problems in getting five persons into a Corsa!