When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1675 love

JoJo35

What?

Are you letting your 1675 go? :black_eye:

That watch is so "you".

Look me in the eye son... are you on drugs?

Yes, spill the beans Nanuq! ??? :g::)

Thanks toomuchgear! Notice anything else? ;)

Ps: I love the patina on your 16750, wow, beautiful dial!

Hmmm... small GMT hand -I might be missing something.

And thank you for the kind words!

Been shopping for a 1675 for the past month now....still waiting for the right one!!

Ha! A mere month? Try twenty-four of those on for size and still counting :whistling:

To rub salt in the wound I've already found it, my dream 1675, but the problem is that it's not exactly for sale :cry:

p.s. Jojo - what a stunning gilt example, a rare beast indeed. I don't even want to think about what you paid, just cherish and enjoy.

Ha! A mere month? Try twenty-four of those on for size and still counting :whistling:

To rub salt in the wound I've already found it, my dream 1675, but the problem is that it's not exactly for sale :cry:

LOL! I was typing so fast I forgot the plural of month!! :)

Indeed, the search is the enjoyable process that is to be cherished.....till next time, I hope to be able to showcase a Glittery Mastery Timepiece!

What?

Are you letting your 1675 go? :black_eye:

That watch is so "you".

Look me in the eye son... are you on drugs?

Yep, I bought that "mini" dial GMT as an investment and it paid off, I've doubled my money in under 3 years. I love it, but it's never put down roots in my heart... that spot's already taken :wub: Dems knows what I mean.

So off she goes, in trade for a very, very fine hunk of firewood. Naught but kindling, but I like it. Again, an investment but I'm gonna play the hide off it! :tu:

I've finally gotten around to taking some pictures of my dad's 1675. He bought it at an estate sale some 30 years ago. It's a 2,1xx,xxx serial, so I date it somewhere between 1966 and 1967, the guys here probably can verify that. The crystal and bezel are aftermarket, and the bracelet is a gen replacement, but everything else is original...I think some of the members here will enjoy the patina :thumbsupsmileyanim:

DSC_0008-2.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0019-1.jpg

Wow that's a real nice gen 1675 you got here db2.

I still don't know if i want to go for the transformer or if i should look a little longer and find a decent 1675 rep.

I've been looking around but a decent gen will start around 3,5K euro's

Does any one have a suggestion were to find a decent rep of the 1675

Carpe Diem

Cats

Finally have a chance to post. Been a crazy week. here is my 1675, the raffle gmt. the only thing I wish was "more gen" would be the replacement SL minute and hour hands.

as for a good rep, I am pretty sure one does not exist. Great photos by all. @ nanuq, if you ever sell of the jubi, let me know. I prefer the GMT on jubi :)

DSCF3197.jpg

DSCN3792.jpg

@db2, SL is superluminova. I believe that they replaced the hands with new ones that are lumed with SL. the GMT hand and dial are tritium. you can see the difference in the white VS cream color in my second picture. My clasp is also not of the same vintage as the watch head, but only someone that knows the stamping codes on the inside of the clasp would know that...