When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Rail~Master

lanikai

There were numerous members interested in the Omega Rail-Master .. imo one of the best "out of the box reps"

Some of the Omega line can be qualified as the Best of the Best .. again .. imo...

I remember a member ... TTK had a RM custom made for him with a DW .. the genuine has no DW..Compare the rep to the genuine.. you will be happy.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I took some dirty pics.. I can do better pictorial if there is a desire amongst members for them..

omegarailmaster006.jpg

it sits very nicely.. streamline ..

omegarailmaster004.jpg

Deployment clasp

omegarailmaster002.jpg

the lume has not been fully charged.. and keep in mind it is 3 years old..still very good

omegarailmaster009.jpg

A~C

Lani

Hey Lani,

I've always liked the Railmaster and been thinking of getting one for a while now. Is this the 39mm version? What dealer did you get it from?

tia

w

this is the 39mm, it appears bigger imo due to the ratio of crystal to case..

this is from Joshua .. Perfect clones..

it's very, very comfortable to wear.. and the strap is not a give away as the other reptile reps are..

L

Lani, that's a classic beauty. I also got mine from TTK, the larger version. It is remarkably accurate and should be classified as a super rep based on its accuracy. I think we both bought it in the day when it came with a real eta.

Looks great on your wrist!

Yes, they came with eta engines back then ...this is the larger version.. (large is understating the fact).. it's the biggest watch I own !!

img2386u.jpg

thanks Rt.!!... I would stick with the 39 mm .. attracts more subtle attention.. :)

A~C

L

Cool! We're having a comeback moment here! I searched the forum for weeks abot this watch then decided to buy a Railmaster 39mm a few weeks ago.

Precious Time still sells it and I find it to be a very accurate and most of all very beautiful watch!

Thanks for bringing this up, Lani! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Val.

@Lani --> i had the XXL model, too...you are sooooo right...it's a friggin huge watch...i absolutely loved the dial, but it left b/c of the size...lile Val, i researched it too...definitely a comeback watch...

@Val - +1; ordering one this weekend...

@Fxr -- can you post a couple pix of the bracelet...i plan to buy this watch on the real croc strap, but would like to source a bracelet, too...not sure which seamaster bracelet from your wristie...

R-