When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EuroTimez88.com > New Customer Service > Reorganisation

EuroTimez

Hi Guys,

I wanted to let you know that I feel confidant that we made the necessary changes to our internal operations... I realize we had a very rough year this 2009, as we expanded massively. I was quite a bit understaffed and I hired initially a few new people on the job (SERI and PATRICK) however this was yet not enough.

Mainly our Customer Support area has been greatly changed.

I'm truly sorry for not being present on the forums, I was honestly under alot of pressure and was too overwhelmed also taking some negative hits off the forum. And I didn't feel like taking them online as well. So instead I started working on internal improvements the past couple of months.

And I feel I turned my weakpoints into our strongpoints.

Please read our letter that we sent to your customers to have a deeper understanding of the situation... this has been posted about a week ago. And our customer support is fully operational now.

Feel free to ask any questions as my new support team is here online as well...

>> Dear EuroTimez Customer,

>>

>>

>> The past few months the quality of our customer support services

>> has been BELOW standard. We are very aware of this issue and

>> sincerely apologize for for the inconveniences it may have caused

>> you.

>>

>>

>> The quality of customer services has "declined" due to the fact

>> that most 90% email replies "were" until today solely dependent on

>> Chris.

>> We are in the process of re-organizing and bringing back our

>> Customer Service to the high quality standards that you deserve.

>>

>>

>> Chris has recently appointed 3 new staff members (next to Patrick &

>> Seri) to take over the Main Customer Support Services, (after)

>> Sales, and General Inquiry e-mails correspondence.

>> We strive to achieve "quality" replies within 24 hours.

>>

>>

>> So in Short, you should experience in less than a week a fully new

>> customer experience, faster e-mail replies and support. As we get

>> along it should run smoother and smoother as everybody gets fully

>> worked in.

>>

>>

>> Short introduction NEW 2009 Customer Service representatives:

>>

>>

>> *3 new staff members*

>> Neo - Head Manager of General Support & (After)Sales

>> Tom - General Support & (After)Sales

>> Helina - Chris personal assistant & After Sales

>>

>> *current staff members*

>> Patrick - General Support & (After) Sales

>> Seri - Head Manager of Billing Department

>>

>>

>> For those whom haven't had an adequate reply in the past month or

>> are in need of immediate assistance can e-mail directly to our New

>> Head Manager Neo eurotimezneo@gmail.com

>>

>>

>> For those who need in depht explanation behind the declined

>> Customer Service of Eurotimez we've included a more personal

>> clarification.

>>

>>

>> Due to our great success we massively expanded and naturally got

>> ALOT more orders to the extent that we were a bit understaffed in

>> certain area's mainly Customer Support. Which we are in the process

>> of having totally revamped/improved.

>> It's not uncommon for us to receive 100's of e-mails daily.

>> Chris, in the past, has been handling most (90%) of the e-mails and

>> all associated details couldn't keep on top of the rapid expansion.

>>

>>

>> Chris has been pre-occupied with other services of the company ;

>> large amount of orders, quality controls, pictures for customer

>> approvals, shipping, returns, etc. He has during the time also been

>> traveling back and forth between China and Thailand, working on

>> website improvements, (re)training (new)personnel, and tightened up

>> the quality control. Basically Chris has been overloaded lately and

>> under quite a few pressures unrelated to EuroTimez as well.

>> Instead of making this into an one-man show we have divided the

>> responsibilities more evenly over several departments so that we

>> make EuroTimez the best Replica Webstore.

>>

>>

>> We thank you for your support and understanding and hope you enjoy

>> our renewed customer support. Give it a try!

>>

>>

>> EuroTimez Team

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all RWG members,

I'm Neo, I'm Head of Customers Support and General Sales for Eurotimez88.com.

Any questions regarding your order, or questions regarding your watch I'll make sure it gets answered.

If you have an inquiry about any watch, even not on our website, please let me know and I'll see if we can find you the watch and answer the questions about the watch...

Looking forward to hear from you!

All the Best!!!

Neo

Head of Customer and General Sales

Hi all RWG members,the "goodies" and the "badies" but to us you are all good...even if you at times get frustrated and need to vent it all out and looks "bad"...as orders turned out not the way you expected....and that is where you can dump it on Neo!!!!!...as he is the One...heheh..hope you all have seen the movie ...The Matrix....well anyway...he'll be your "saviour"....and will "save" you from your frustrations...as for me I try to be as saving as well for your expenses and ours and try to make sure that you get your hard earned dollars is well spent on the top notch goodies our team is trying to source for you....in short we care of how your funds will be spend with us........ I am in charge of the finances part...so in case you have any payments related problems please refer to me. (Seri)

Regarding the most priority policy with Eurotimez is that we have a heart for you all..and regards your order as if it would have been our own order.."how would we feel if we would have been in your shoes..so we are a team committed to give you the best product...

unfortunately as with all new beginnings of setting up a business ...things have not been running as efficiently as we would have wanted it ( this also to overwhelming success)....nonetheless we have kept on going inspite of the (small percentage) of drawbacks, and continued to learn from them on how to do it better...

with a larger team the efficiency is improving ..the workload is divided to proper proportions so that all can handle it with ease..and with more "tuning" and "oiling " in the machinery of the workflow at Eurotimez you will soon notice the services increased to a comfortable and pleasurable level for all of you our dear and valued customers...

Hi everyone,

My name is Tom,

I'm a team-member of Eurotimez company, I'm gonna take care of all the orders and keep you updated about our shipments.

Chris have been through all the email by himself all the time in the past, but now, we're confident to take over the customer service, and keep update and we'll check email everyday.

I'm pretty positive that i can an asset of this company and the forum. As time goes by we'll make everything become more efficient!!!!! Please trust on our service, and you all will see the big improvement from eurotimez88!!

Thank you

Tom

Edited by eurotimeztom

Guys, me (chris) and Neo are going to take a little break for couple of hours, close our eyes, we been for the past couple of days working overnight till 6-7am (china time) in the morning, we will be following this thread, and I also have other members of my team following this thread.

If you have anything that is urgent, please e-mail to NEO at Eurotimezneo@gmail.com and we'll handle it from there within 24-48 hours guaranteed!

If any of you still have any unresolved issues and you would like us to help you to find acceptable, reasonable and or happy solutions please don't hesitate to write us ....preferably to the ones that are in charge of your issue..but if you don't know or not sure to send it to who...just dumped in on your "SAVIOUR'S" BIG SHOULDERS...NEO..and he will then forward it to the appropriate department...

Hi Paolo, I believe I've provided a solution to the mistakes in your order.. I am just waiting for you to provide me with a track no of the return. If you still have questions regarding this then please contact me personally!

I hope you understand the human side to this. Chris would never want to disappoint you, he sincerely cares about all his customers and wants to give you all the best service.. the problem was that he tried to take care of it all himself and pushed himself to the limit of what one man can handle. But he has now learned from this, he cannot do the "one man show" any longer as the business has expanded and that is why he has added us to the team - to provide you the best possible service!

Warmest regards

Helina

Hi Paolo,

thanks for your input, but I thought I told you about our commitment to you and the solutions we would like to offer you for the undesired orders you had received...and that then when we are even you can then still find another dealer to

source your watches from...

It seemed like you are now communicating with Helina about this..but have given you the return address to Thailand and if need be to return it to me in Europe....

Hope that we can do that at least for you...but yeah handle anything with Helina..and if I can also help you in anyway you know my direct email address...

Well, the first thing to do is, IMHO, to fulfill all the orders badly processed. I'm waiting.

Hi Paolo!

I also right now with Helina, so if you would like us to deal with the problems, Please return address to Thailand. We all willing to help you and what helina said lately. We already have many solution. We do have a meeting everyday for every member of team, which mean that we can be able to update all the information of each of the clients. Please believe and trust in our service. And you will see the big differnces of EUROTIMEZ88..

Thank you

Tom

And Paolo! I will also of course offer you store-credit for the cost of your return, just get back to me with the track no and I will take care of everything!

Thank you,

Good to know you are back Chris and also warm welcome to your support team ;)

I know you as a good guy and it's great that u solved your problems now.

Cheers your friend Tribal

Hi Paolo,

thanks for your input, but I thought I told you about our commitment to you and the solutions we would like to offer you for the undesired orders you had received...and that then when we are even you can then still find another dealer to

source your watches from...

It seemed like you are now communicating with Helina about this..but have given you the return address to Thailand and if need be to return it to me in Europe....

Hope that we can do that at least for you...but yeah handle anything with Helina..and if I can also help you in anyway you know my direct email address...

Hi Paolo!

I also right now with Helina, so if you would like us to deal with the problems, Please return address to Thailand. We all willing to help you and what helina said lately. We already have many solution. We do have a meeting everyday for every member of team, which mean that we can be able to update all the information of each of the clients. Please believe and trust in our service. And you will see the big differnces of EUROTIMEZ88..

Thank you

Tom

Thanx everybody for your warm welcome and support!

Guys, it seems very strange: I was the one who paid, I was [censored] off because I paid a quite good amount ($ 625) and received a LV Euromariner with narrow hands and a crappy pearl, two bracelets with solid mid links (when I asked hollow) without any end links, and you didn't even send me the additional two couples of end links I paid for, and now I should send you back the stuff, getting more loss/seizure customs risks? I think the least you can do is send me three couples of end links I paid for and didn't receive and a set of proper LV hands. I'll stick with the crappy pearl and the solid mid link bracelets, and I'll have to pay my watchmaker to change the hands.

Paulo, I'm sorry if but there is clearly something wrong.

We didn't send you solid midlinks and we included the endlinks too, neither did you pay for 625 usd for your JUST the Euromariner...

What you likely paid for is for the whole combined order Euromariner + include shipping to EU + 3x straps + discount is 625 usd! So lets get that straight first.

And I always include the end-links, as I get them when I order the straps. Why would I do with 3x endlinks...

As helina and Seri and Tom, states it's best to contact our return departement to have it handled if you want it handled.

But if you want to continue here that is up to you, but help is offered from our support team! So what else do you want us to do?

Your order was shipped from Thailand to UK then from UK to Italy, so there might have been a mix up, somehow there but I can assure you that 3 hollow straps have been ships and 3x endlinks! I am very sure as I handled your order myself and I even remember that you changed the nr's on the endlinks, which I then ordered accordingly.

Nonetheless, we can go back and forth, but the solution is quite clear...

You get your new straps, but you got to return what you received first, and I'll get you those 3x endlinks again.

And I'll try to find out why and where it went wrong.

My apologize for the inconvience caused neither I wished this for you as I know you are a good guy!

Also I can make you a new bezel-insert if you wish, just make your needs know and I authorize Helina to take care of you.

Again contact our support team as that is what they do... take care of you.

I am sorry I couldn't hanlde your return personally as the details have gone beyond my capability of keeping track of... so that is why we have a new team in place.

Thanks and I hope we can work something out for you, let us know if we can somehow make up for your time lost.

Edited by EuroTimez

Paulo, I'm sorry if but there is clearly something wrong.

We didn't send you solid midlinks and we included the endlinks too, neither did you pay for 625 usd for your JUST the Euromariner...

What you likely paid for is for the whole combined order Euromariner + include shipping to EU + 3x straps + discount is 625 usd! So lets get that straight first.

And I always include the end-links, as I get them when I order the straps. Why would I do with 3x endlinks...

As helina and Seri and Tom, states it's best to contact our return departement to have it handled if you want it handled.

But if you want to continue here that is up to you, but help is offered from our support team! So what else do you want us to do?

Your order was shipped from Thailand to UK then from UK to Italy, so there might have been a mix up, somehow there but I can assure you that 3 hollow straps have been ships and 3x endlinks! I am very sure as I handled your order myself and I even remember that you changed the nr's on the endlinks, which I then ordered accordingly.

Nonetheless, we can go back and forth, but the solution is quite clear...

You get your new straps, but you got to return what you received first, and I'll get you those 3x endlinks again.

And I'll try to find out why and where it went wrong.

My apologize for the inconvience caused neither I wished this for you as I know you are a good guy!

Also I can make you a new bezel-insert if you wish, just make your needs know and I authorize Helina to take care of you.

Again contact our support team as that is what they do... take care of you.

I am sorry I couldn't hanlde your return personally as the details have gone beyond my capability of keeping track of... so that is why we have a new team in place.

Thanks and I hope we can work something out for you, let us know if we can somehow make up for your time lost.

I don't want to go on with this, but I received SOLID mid links bracelet with NO END LINKS. Period. Nothing more to say. Oh, I forgot: the movement in that horrible Euromariner was an ETA clone, even if I paid for a gen ETA. Go on with your business, Chris, but there's something wrong, terribly wrong in your way to handle your "popularity".

Look Epaulo, it's easy to claim stuff, but unless you return the watch! And we take a look at it... we have a EU-address then we can see your claims...

but i think this is going to the wrong DIRECTION as it's not an CLONE ETA...

Too me it's too suspecious, of you not to receive hollow midlinks, not to receive your endlinks, and now not to receive GEN ETA movement!!! As I ordered your order personally and 93150 bracelets come with the endlinks you ordered (and you last minute changed your endlinks as well).

That is for 100% sure so I'm doubting your integrity here! VERY DOUBTING IT RIGHT NOW. And I tell you right now as an example to everbody else that I am not going to take anymore Nonesense....

-One of the other reasons I was not on the forum is because of alot of CRAP and SCAM customers pissing around, making false claims, making paypal claims, swimming or damaging their own watches and blaming it on us, or wanting us to fix up their mistakes!

As right now! it seems you just trying to destroy our business as you been offered MORE than 3-5x a solution but you want to keep posting and venting!

So this is the last warning if you continue to make these claims and I REALLY KNOW...my stuff AND PUT MY NAME on the line that you didn't receive an COPY ETA as this is an CUSTOM MADE order then... then it's clear to me you DONT want a solution and we will retract our solution to you. Period!