When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Checking interest in AR run in Europe

kingkitesurf

Somebody pointed me towards the laboratory in Swiss where they do only one thing.

They apply 3 high end types of AR coatings and top coatings on the sapphire crystals of the worlds best watch manufacturers. They are OEM partner for Rolex, IWC, Breitling, Patek and Ulysee a.o.

I decided to call and ask possibilities telling them I have a starting watch company which is partly true (www.tngwatches.com).

They have a revolutionary coating they use which is called durAR and is total colorless instead of blue and much harder and resistant to most chemicals! It passes all functional military specs easily according to the research laborant I spoke to. In batches of 15 crystals it will run 45 eur per chrystal excluding shipping.

I am going to get 3 samples done with my crystals which is expensive but might be worthwhile. When finished I will post on the forum the pictures.

I am gauging interest and am thinking to offer this service in Europe for the forum? Are there members interested in Europe? Or Worldwide maybe?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...