When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thursday W>C

lanikai

Being fortunate that I can wear Snakeskin (& sharkskin) without infringing on any codes of professional etiquette :whistling:

Thought Id sport my gold Breitling resplendent with New Python (from Homer) out of today's mail.

:victory:

newsnake.jpg

PA011550.jpg

Edited by narikaa

just got the watch from the one of the most terrible member-trade i ever had :bicycle:

not only it was described false - it had various other problems that needed to be fixed

by my watchmaker - sadly the seller ignores my messages - may he rot in hell :D

anyway - now its a nice working watch and i can forget that it has the wrong dial colour :)

024.jpg

cheers,

Frank

TeeJay....that looks SUPERB!!!!! :drinks::victory:

Thanks, amigo, I'm just glad that the world gets to see your awesome dial clearly at last :) While I loved the vintage feel of the NATO case, I just couldn't stand the strap's inability to get wet anymore, and, as the other Tudor Subs I've seen appear to have thicker crystals than a regular Sub, I thought the GMT Master II would provide a reasonable case, and I'm really pleased with how it's looking :) Of course, I might still apply a little aging to the case, just so it's not 'box fresh' (as the GMT hardly got worn) I think the credit with this one, still belongs well and truly with your awesome dial :) I will eventually be completing the NATO Tudor sub project, once I have a better dial in the vintage sub, but for now, I need the clarity and luminosity of the Tudor dial, can't stand not getting the strap wet anymore, and didn't like how the dial looked in the heavily vintaged case, so this combination was my only satisfactory solution, and I'm really pleased with how it's turned out :lol:

Thanks again for such a generous gift, I look upon it as an early birthday present (next saturday) :drinks::good: