When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine Speedy 2000 raffle

lanikai

RWG ~ Genuine Speedy 2000 Moon Watch Raffle

You've been waiting for another grail genuine watch to be raffled ???

Here it is .. there will be 40 tickets available

@62 usd each

Each member will be allowed 3 tickets each.. go to the link below and register .. make payment. Adim will verify the payment and your ticket..

RWG is presenting this Raffle and does not own this watch outright.

The winner will arrange shipping with the physical owner of the Genuine Speedy. All duties will be the responsibility of the winner.. the Speedy is coming in from the UK.. good for Conus and EU members alike due to the Duties in EU, it will not be affected as much as coming from the USA .. Conus will not be much (from experience)

This raffle is posted in the GD section so that the Speedy raffle will not interfere with the current membership upgrade giveaway and vis versa.

Good Luck to All !!!!

Register and pay for tickets here

Clean .. Clean.. Clean.. like new !!!

dsc1585.jpg

dsc1580s.jpg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question. From what country will the watch be shipped from? (Just thinking about customs if need be)

Thanks R.. added that in the Original post, I forgot.... it is coming from the UK..US duties are not much in that respect

Ticket purchased! Fingers crossed on getting my grail!

I forgot to ask--what impartial way will the winner be selected? Some state lotto or something?

thank you WS.. the winner will be picked from the automated software that Admin set up.. we don't actually "pick" one physically .. the software does, as soon as all the 40 tickets are sold.

AC

L

thank you WS.. the winner will be picked from the automated software that Admin set up.. we don't actually "pick" one physically .. the software does, as soon as all the 40 tickets are sold.

AC

L

I guess I'm satisfied as long as everyone is okay with the software randomly picking. I think RG or RWI had a raffle a few months ago for a Pro and they did it via a state lottery, where the first two numbers of the daily lotto pick were used to choose the winner. E.g. lotto numbers of 42,23,53,07. So #42 would be the winner. If no #42 person (as in our case), then #22, then #23, etc. With public results, there's no tomfoolery. I don't want to be nitpicky but this is a fairly large raffle.

I guess I'm satisfied as long as everyone is okay with the software "randomly" picking. I think RG or RWI had a raffle a few months ago for a Pro and they did it via a state lottery, where the first two numbers of the daily lotto pick were used to choose the winner. E.g. lotto numbers of 42,23,53,07. So #42 would be the winner. If no #42 person (as in our case), then #22, then #23, etc. With public results, there's no tomfoolery. I don't want to be nitpicky but this is a fairly large raffle.

we've had a larger one.. but first and foremost this Forum will Never >> EVER, be anything but forthright with it's membership !!! I would stake my entire collection on it. !!!!!!!!!!

Admin and his Team.. and myself as the Raffle dude.. have nothing to gain from these raffles other than not having to make larger donations ourselves to keep this forum operating 24/7 .. 365 day's a year... as was the case awhile ago.. where the same members would make special donations to keep us afloat... as we had to do before your arrival to this forum.

Other Fora's choose to run their boards however "they' see fit ..

We have never been nor will we ever be a "for Profit" forum, .. and it would end whatever raffles we have planned for the future if we tried to "control" the outcome..

we can ask Admin to post a list before the last tickets are sold.. and anyone can view the list and results at the end of the raffle.

if you are not 'satisfied' with the way these raffles are being run .. then we would be more than happy to refund your ticket..as I have nothing to hide but don't need unfounded accusations at the end ... by a disgruntled member if they should not win..

we have done everything to protect the integrity of these raffles and this forum so you are not beholding to join them WS..

AC

lani

Lani,

Please don't take my last post as any form of accusation. I have nothing but respect for the work you've put into this forum and I absolutely love your pictures of your large collection. I trust your raffle and was simply suggesting an alternative. I apologize for any bad feelings I may have engendered, and I am looking forward to the raffle.

Whitestripes

Lani,

Please don't take my last post as any form of accusation. I have nothing but respect for the work you've put into this forum and I absolutely love your pictures of your large collection. I trust your raffle and was simply suggesting an alternative. I apologize for any bad feelings I may have engendered, and I am looking forward to the raffle.

Whitestripes

No harm ~ No foul WS.. :good:

Admin has put a lot of time to the software to see that there is no way that it could be tampered with.. Mod's give up any option to include themselves in any raffles or giveaways so that it will not impede on their goal of making this forum safe..

I do get passionate about what we do here.. as you are too I'm sure..

The member that is the owner of the Speedy is lowering the market value of his Omega so we as a Community can keep operating..

There have been times in the past where Admin reached into his own pocket for the monthly usage fees.. more members are stepping up their "Supporter" donations and these raffles just keep others from having to donate their own money..

so we are doing everything possible to make this a Win~Win situation..

maybe someday we can have enough supporters for more "giveaway" functions.. where the watches don't come form members collections.. but until that day.. we do what we can..

luck to you WS and thanks for your support !! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC

lani

Ohhh! I so much want a tick in this!

But rules is rules. :cry2:

Thanks again Lani, for your work and dedication to this place.

Since you took on the onerous task of keeping the accounts balanced with your raffles and promo work, we have had more time to concentrate on building a better community.

It's great to know we have so much support from so many, in keeping the doors open.

Offshore