When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I found my beloved Franken Seamaster

triplehd

It'll turn up in the most unlikely of places I'm sure... been there..

sorry for your stress.. I know the feeling.. :wounded1:

AC

Lani

edit add:.. oops didn't read the latest post..

so you have a dog that as a passion for watches.. that is too priceless. !!!!

Oh dayum trip, what a beauty! Hope it turns up. Sorry.

THAT'S ME!! 9 out of 10 my watch goes 'missing'.

One evening I was cooking dinner. The dog usually patrols the area waiting for something to drop. I pulled the trash can out from underneath the sink to toss some potato peelings. The dog had eye contact and was working her mojo with wagging tail. When I tossed a handful of peelings in the trash, she cocked her head and her ears pricked up. Hmmmm, that's odd behaviour. Early the next morning, sitting at the comp in my skivvies, scratching my butt I heard the air brakes of the trash truck coming down the street. "Hmmmm, they're early I thought, maybe I'm late, what time is it anyway?" I glanced down at my Sub, which was gone. I remembered the dog. I put it together, and hauled ass down the driveway taking back my trash. The springbar gave out when I tossed the peels. I threw away my watch. The dog reacted to the 'thud' or the sight of the watch leaving my wrist. Got it back. Good doggie.

Wow, right at the buzzer. Nice save!

Well, the excuse "my dog ate my homework" didnt work too well for most of us growing, but.....

THE DOG TOOK MY WATCH !!!! How do I know you may ask? Because it was hidden under my son's crib with 2 of her bones. (She likes to hide bones from my other dog). Don't ask me how she got the watch (off my nightstand ????), but if this was her revenge for feeling neglected recently (my wife just gave birth to our first child last month), I better hide all my watches !!!!

The watch has been found and is safely on my wrist. Thanks to all for your well wishes and kind words.

Let this be a lesson to everyone :)

:lol: I really don't like dogs.