When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm Bored!

P4GTR

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys, you don't get it ... we have a board member here in crisis! We've got to do something to save the poor guy! :brow:

Where's Miss Understood when we need her? Though, I suppose Ken in his ruby slippers is the next best thing...

:rofl:

A Panda Bear walked into a resturant. He sat down at a table and ordered some food. When he was finished eating, he took out a gun and shot his waiter. He then left the resturant. After the police caught up with him, they asked him why he had killed the waiter. He replied, "Look me up in the dictionary."

What did the dictionary say?

Panda: eats shoots and leaves.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Okay, a physicist a mathematician and a biologist are sitting at a sidewalk cafe. Across the street they watch a couple go into a building. Awhile later, the couple comes back out with another person.

The physicist says "They obviously encountered a parallel universe within the building, and brought out an inhabitant thereof".

The biologist scoffs and says "No, you fool they simply reproduced and there is their offspring".

The mathematician thinks for awhile and says "You know, if one more person entered that building, it would be empty".

Guys, you don't get it ... we have a board member here in crisis! We've got to do something to save the poor guy! :brow:

Where's Miss Understood when we need her? Though, I suppose Ken in his ruby slippers is the next best thing...

Ahaha face it. You showed Ken everything he knows.

If Nanuq comes to visit you, hide your wives heels, cause he's GONNA try em on. Or.. Leave them out. It'd be the perfect time to pull the okie doke on his DRSDRDRSSR or whaver that $190,000 sub he has is called! Show it to em Nanuq!

Steve Hows it going? I use your guide to operating the Breitling slide rule as a sleep aid! After about the 5th math example I pass out on my keyboard!

I hate math, its not your fault. I was expecting more T&A though! <_<

Hah hah...T&A? Trigonometric Algorithms? I can do that...stay tuned...

Well, sorry for your state P4, but, I'm feeling a little bored and low too. I've been wanting a new boat, a specific model, and things are kinda tight with the recession and all.

To make matters worse I went boating last week-end with the wife and I saw 'my' boat sailing on by and I took a pic of it. Damnit!

There's no justice in this world. When the hell will it be MY turn? WHEN!

post-16923-125571509313_thumb.jpg

How much for Ken's Nuts? 10% to Support RWG.

Do I hear $10 + Paypal Fees.

I'll go as high as $20 mostly because they're such low-mileage nuts. :thumbsupsmileyanim: I mean, they have YEARS of life left in them!

Dems, you poor, poor man. I can't imagine the agony you're suffering. A cold shower might help. :whistling:

A ventriloquist is working his act at a nightclub. A beautiful blond and her date are sitting at a table in the front.

The ventriloquist, through his dummy, of course, starts telling dumb blond jokes, and is really hitting it hard.

The blond in the front jumps up and yells, "What gives you the right to make fun of someone because of the color of their hair!? We're all the same inside!"

The ventriloquist begins stammering out an apology, but the blond interrupts him: "You stay out of this! I'm talking to the little man on your knee!"

:p