When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm Bored!

P4GTR

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not another virtual Wedgie for P4!! Bad Lanikai...BAD LANIKAI...10 minutes for GOOD behaviour.

someone call????????????????? 8)

now would that mean "Bad" as in urban language "good" .. or" bad dog... Lani"

we really gotta get a vitual bachelors party going for P4 in the supporters section.. think I'll start one..

last rights and all that shtuff.. :1a:

AC

Lani.. the rabid dog... :lol:

Why does this thread remind me of every thread in RWGRG (That's RWG1.1 for fans) RG = Regurgitated. I know about the "Bored" thing, even RWGRG is so slow; its that way as drama has sorta driven all the ones who created the drama away. There is now a thread where everyone is posting pictures of themselves instead of watches, now that's interesting. All watch talk can get sorta dry. No problem, I drink, I fall down, my throat is no longer dry one way or the other. Good for PT4GTR for stirring the pot of irreverence. :1a:

Here's some irreverence, me last month while traveling. I'm trying to fight off the inevitable at age 62, (suck it in, arrange my hair instead of combing, wear all black, its slimming) this won't last long I know, but the wife liked the shot. Take your best shot P4.

Lanikai, not sure I can add to your P4 virtual bachelor party but I'll take a look....................ahem.

MuscleBeach.jpg

KB did I make mgmt double take with my user title? :animal_rooster:

All watch talk can get sorta dry.

I'm trying to fight off the inevitable at age 62. Take your best shot P4.

It's Omni! You don't look like your in your 60's at all. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I've thrown a few off topic threads into the RWG2 hat. This one's been fun so far.

I consider myself lucky if I get a reply, ever. So this is kind've nice.

I didn't post cause most of your threads are irrelevant :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC

Lani

Someones feeling a lot better I see. :mellow:

lol JB you stud! Get back on stage brudduh!

OK everyone post their "I'm a stud" pics.

Here's a young Demseh, working his way through Flight School on a Long Line boat.

post-16923-125596081269_thumb.jpg

'Lanikai' taught me the Hawaiian name for this fish; Ehu. I wonder what is Polynesian for 'Big Ass Ehu'

What a life. In between semesters I did the "Melville" thing. At school I did the "Saint-Exupery" thing.

lol JB you stud! Get back on stage brudduh!

OK everyone post their "I'm a stud" pics.

'Lanikai' taught me the Hawaiian name for this fish; Ehu. I wonder what is Polynesian for 'Big Ass Ehu'

not a "Stud" pic.. actually I was figurin on ma calculator how much the weight would be on 2x 100lb. plates.. :p

24245283.jpg

and Dems the Polynesian for 'Big ass fish" ..... is....'Big ass fish".. some things are universal... :lol:

that is one friggin big ass fish though.. :huh:

AC

L

Nice guns. You look like one of those hard hittin' extras on the old '5-O' show. One of Wo Fat's posse. Coo.

That pic was taken shortly before my bout with N1H1.. coming back slowly now..

at the Old World Gym on the Ala Wai a casting director.. wanted to cast me as a "Hit Man"..I told her.. "as long as I don't have any lines"... :lol: I don't think there would be enough time in a day for me to get it right in front of a camera.. :(

A friend of mine held the world record for 'free dive' I believe the Ulua he speared (I forget the weight) I would like to say 187lbs. .. but 147 comes to mind too (big ass fish).. regardless he could hold his breathe an extremely long time.. and they weighed the beast 8 hours after the fact.. so a lot of weight was loss..

me.. I am famous for spearing "Oahu".. a lot of misses and hitting the reefs. :1a:

AC

Lani

And we are so blessed that you are still around and getting back to the gym. :good:

thank you Omni for the kindness ... :)

I forgot to mention.. dude.. ya look through and through JJJJaaaaawaiiiian....you kinda remind me of Nanoa Thompson.. the "voyager"....

AC

Lani

I forgot to mention.. dude.. ya look through and through JJJJaaaaawaiiiian....you kinda remind me of Nanoa Thompson.. the "voyager"....

Thanks for the compliment, but he's way better looking, accomplished, smarter and "sniffle" younger :cry: ................................but I have more watches, nothing like your collection though, I'm dying one day to meet and view Lani's personal watch vault one day. As you said, will fill up the back of a truck pickup bed. :cool2:

20081026-wotta-lotta-watches-2.jpg

Dunno. Omni.. the first voyage of the Hokulea was made in the 70's a friend of mine was lucky enough to make the journey.. so Nanoa is not far behind.. but I think he uses the sun and Stars for his time.. poor guy... :lol:

Definitely gotta hook up.. now that I've got a little meat on my bones again.. Palani is another local that is on the board now.. :good:

Hambone is leaving tomorrow.. gotta get in touch with him today.. he's staying at the Prince too !!

AC

Lani

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...