When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm Bored!

P4GTR

Forgive TeeJay, he would be posting but he's too busy shopping CQout for Sub-$10-Submariners. :thumbsupsmileyanim::rofl:

Freddy333 hasn't left the "watchcave" in days except to warm up hot-pockets and go to the news stand to pick up the latest Rolex Quarterly... which he still can't seem to understand why is not found in the section in the back with "Adults Only" sign hanging above a dark curtained entryway.

More bad jokes you say? Of course!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am born with uneven size nuts

Maybe its time for servicing? :lol: I think this calls for a new signature for a while!

Hah hah...do we have $17 for Josh's uneven nuts? They'll make a great project...10% to RWG.

I know Josh is a generous guy with the raffle donations, but this is going above and beyond. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hah hah...do we have $17 for Josh's uneven nuts? They'll make a great project...10% to RWG.

I know it's possible to get your Beat off when you have an unbalanced assembly. :whistling:

Been on the lookout for a new boat and been taking some pics myself - but not sure how the budget will go.

Wow, Cornerstone I like your potential boat TWICE as much as the one Dems is drooling over!

Been on the lookout for a new boat and been taking some pics myself - but not sure how the budget will go.

Wow, Cornerstone I like your potential boat TWICE as much as the one Dems is drooling over!

LMAO!

"Hun, yes, yes, I do love you, and we'll have plenty of time for that after breakfast, but, I'm not a machine. I'm a human being, with feelings. For boats. Eight paces to the right please."

Crikey, why does it always have to be about her?

You aaaaall just keep trying to change the subject! Hoping to stay out of the crossfire?

Demsey Demsey Dems.. You're next. You know that right? You and sweet Nanuq!

None of you are giving it back to me eh? Because with me its nothing comical, you just plain wish I was gone for good. Don't get your hopes up, I changed my user title myself. :lol:

C'mon P4, don't drag me into a flame fest.

You really want to know what happened to 'Highflyingclive'?

After years of my abuse he jumped off a foot bridge into the River Wey, down stream from the Yvonne Arnaud theater, Guildford. They found him floating face down, across from the "White House" pub. Oh, the irony.

Back home, which at this point, was breduced to a garden shed replete with dirt floor and third hand 'Tandy' floppy drive PC with monochrome monitor was the old RWG page open in reply to the last post he would ever read;

"Brilliant post 'Dimsey'! Was there a point there? I, I, I.............."

So..............

Hey, if you really are bored, go on over to 'Humour' and take the <Role Model Test>.

Aren't you getting married soon? You should have stark raving fear for the future to keep you more than well 'occupied' in the quieter moments................ :p

I was hoping to make it to at least 2PM without reaching for the Valium today. You're not helping! :huh: