When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbie from the UK

Hi guys, I joined recently on the search for BRM replicas. However after spending some time on the site I have changed my mind to a TAG Heuer. I have seen a nice replica on PureTime. I was just wondering if anybody knows if this is a reliable site and if they would recommend it for delivery to the UK.

Thanks

P.S Great/Friendly community, enjoyed reading through the forum.

Congrats on moving onto the next level of rep by going to the accuracy that can be found in the Tags vs. BRMs. There are some nice designs with the BRM, but because of proprietary movements...not overly-accurate. HOWEVER...they can still make some nice fun pieces if that's your style.

PureTime is fine. Read the reviews in the member trade area from the main page and you'll see what people think.

Precious Time is one of the main recommended dealers for the EU. Check out my Noob Guide for more info on starting out in the rep world.

Welcome to RWG Loserbloke. :thumbsupsmileyanim: I would definatly give toads Noob guide a read. It really helped me out a lot when I first arrived here. Just stick to the trusted dealers (collectors) and you will be fine. Dont be to suprised If your taste In timepieces change over the next several months, mine sure did. So tell me, what do you think of Panerais? :D Mike

Welcome LB. Why do you call yourself that?

There are some awesome TAG reps out there. Aquaracer being the best, the Link Chrono coming in 2nd, only because the 7750 movement is less reliable. For a 1st rep, i'd recommend the Aquaracer. Look in the review section for both of these watches reviewed and photographed in depth.

A lot of watch lovers here. I started out wearing TAG reps 10 years ago.. Now I have a gen. After a while on RWG, you will probably be doing the same. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

10 years ago..

SDC12365.jpg

SDC12369.jpg

And present- As seen accompanying me on a cruise to Cozumel early this month, the day after my birthday.

SDC12579.jpg

You should see what I got for my birthday present. See you around the boards. ;)

:thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

welcome LB and hello to all the uk members.

just be careful LB cos all that eye candy your going to be seeing is sure to end up hammering your bank balance.

set yourself a little slush fund up just for kettles(watches).i only came for a PO a few weeks ago and i got my 8th delivered today,a nice choppard XL(pics tommorrow).

andy

:Jumpy::bounce::Jumpy::bounce::Jumpy::bounce::Jumpy::bounce:

ALL THIS FUN WILL MAKE YOUR HEAD WOBBLE MATE.

Haha it's a long story, i used to call myself loser kid after some stupid band when I was a kid and it kind of stuck! I like LB tho!

Ive narrowed it down to 2 watches, i think i'll take the plunge later this week but I'm looking at:-

Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono Tachymetre Black

post-25665-125719236193_thumb.jpg

Or this,

Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono Tachymetre Racing Edition

post-25665-125719228636_thumb.jpg

Let me know what you guys think :)

LB

Edited by loserbloke