When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sinn + HKTAN + quick and dirty photos = orgasm

fotoman

+1, the white with the PVD just dont look right

couple of things to point out.

1. white with the pvd looks great in person, remember wearing it you only really see the stitching. It looks pretty bad ass actually.

2. the white strap is HUGE THICK where as the red one isn't as thick and it gets thinner at the ends, so, the white strap mixes with the thick chrono.

FYI, i really liked the rubber strap that came with this watch and may not have ordered the white one, if i got the watch first, - purely for economic reasons, but, the hktan strap is awesome and its staying on for now.

and the U2 has all kinds of red in it, which is why the red stripes work. the pvd has white as the contrast color, so an all black band with white stitching accents the white in the watch well.

its awesome, and unique. My mom was worried it might look a little, hmm, how do i say this, more fashionable for a woman than a man with a white band. But once she saw it she was like, no that looks awesome.

anyway - i recommend these straps they are very comfortable and very bad ass