When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wristcheck

ubiquitous

PAM or Sub, it is a tough choice...but I love the Sub. I think it's really because of Steve McQueen. The coolest man in film...ever...maybe Toshiro Mifune and Dean Martin were close...

Edited by Anguz

JLC? Damn you gotta make some serious green. If I had the money to buy a dress watch from those real top brands I'd go for Breguet.JLC, VC and Patek are amazing but for me Breguet is the King of all wristwatches. They made the watches for Marie Antoinette and Napoleon. But then again an average guy like me can only dream of those... :)

Oh, come on...I do not make serious green BT unfortunately :cry2: .

I'm currently negociating to get one for less than 2.5

Of course Breguet is very prestigious, but I think JLC is still a manufacture, not Breguet, if I'm not mistaken :Jumpy:

Right, the evenfull history of Jaeger Lecoultre has its origin in 1833. In 1844, the company became noted for the "millionometer" who enabled watchmakers for the first time to easure to a precision of a thousandth of a millimeter! It made an important contribution to the futher development of precision Horology. Today, Jaeger Lecoultre is distinguished by the torough finish of its works which extend from the tiniest component of a movement (screws, lever, wheels and pinions) to its costly casting. And, indeed, the movement of every watch are always made in-house !!! It remains, in spite of my "pseudo", my favorite brand :wub: ... And my sunday choice !!!

Xel B)

jlc005.jpg w800.png

Edited by xelorrolex