When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fellow Dealers - Please Blacklist This Guy

trustywatchguy

BLACKLISTED MEMBER/BUYER

Paul Rogers

**UPDATE: Paul contacted me to return the USD321. Once the payment is in... Thread should be deleted!

Bought a PAM127 - 1950 with a wiping cloth. Reversed payment after received items. Ignored email entirely!

I got charged back for USD321

BEWARE, fellow dealers..

Thanks!

ANDREW

@Trusty Time

Edited by trustywatchguy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BLACKLISTED MEMBER/BUYER

Gone

Ken

Bought a PAM127 - 1950 with a wiping cloth. Reversed payment after received items. Ignored email entirely!

I got charged back for USD321

BEWARE, fellow dealers..

Thanks!

ANDREW

@Trusty Time

Andrew,

There a [censored]heads all over the world..... :thumbdown:

I hope it isn't a member of one of the forums.....

Sorry to hear, Andrew

BLACKLISTED MEMBER/BUYER

...Reversed payment after received items...

Huh? I didn't think this was possible with the forms of payment that you accept.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I always believe in "what goes around comes around."

I f*cking hate when people act like a$$holes!

Sorry to hear it happened to you Andrew...

It didn't only happen to Andrew....Assholes like this eventually influence the price dealers must ask for ALL their offerings in order to compensat for their losses...So this TURD is actually robbing ALL of us indirectly!!!

Perhaps one of our "down under" bro's could make a "call" on his sorry ass??? :angry::angry::angry:

I despise the SOB's that screw over the dealers and hope they burn in hell !!

But I hate even more the morons who have fantasies about turning in to Rambo to kick the SOB's ass !! :lol:

It has never happened before and it will never happen ever !! :rolleyes:

If ya REALLY wanna help the dealer ...... reimburse him the money he lost !! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Otherwise STFU and stop thinking your a gangster FFS !! :3a:

But I hate even more the morons who have fantasies about turning in to Rambo to kick the SOB's ass !! :lol:

It has never happened before and it will never happen ever !! :rolleyes:

Just coz you are a chicken hiding behind a keyboard doesn't mean that the rest of us can't deal with matters firmly yet fairly face to face!

Ask your pal TTK - he'll teach you a few lessons!!

B)

If it is the guy I'm thinking of then he is a well know and up standing member, who needs the chance to give his defence.

However I'm sure Andrew has strong grounds for going public so we just have to wait and see what Alan finds out.

Ken

If it is the guy I'm thinking of then he is a well know and up standing member, who needs the chance to give his defence.

However I'm sure Andrew has strong grounds for going public so we just have to wait and see what Alan finds out.

Ken

Can you say "Lynch Mob"????

No wonder stoning was such a popular sport!!!

We all love our dealers and Andrew is ceretainly one of the most repected so the rush to defend his honor is understandable but every story has another side and unanswered emails are not proof of malice or guilt. There could be a hundred reasons for what happened so before a vigilante replica retribution mob gathers momentum down under, perhaps we could all wait a little bit longer until this shakes out!

"Can't we all just get along"

Rodney King

Noted Civil Rights symbol and DUI advocate.

Just coz you are a chicken hiding behind a keyboard doesn't mean that the rest of us can't deal with matters firmly yet fairly face to face!

Ask your pal TTK - he'll teach you a few lessons!!

B)

Quite the opposite dude !! :p

I can kick you and your boyfriend TTK's ass, while adjusting the bracelet on a watch at the same time LOL !! :victory:

However, if I ever read a newspaper article about a vigilante group of "watch enthusiasts" beating the [censored] outta some SOB scammer ...... I will stand corrected !! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Quite the opposite dude !! :p

I can kick you and your boyfriend TTK's ass, while adjusting the bracelet on a watch at the same time LOL !! :victory:

However, if I ever read a newspaper article about a vigilante group of "watch enthusiasts" beating the shit outta some SOB scammer ...... I will stand corrected !! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I've decided to kick your ass for continually stirring up shit on here....