When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wednesday W>C

lanikai

I wore my GPO (green PO heheh) on wednesday.

GPO.jpg

It's surprisingly good quality for a silix bargain bin 30 buck-er. Quality bracelet. SEL's, about 24hr power reserve, appears to be sapphire crystal, and the green (while obviously far from accurate) actually looks really cool.

I was expecting "street fake quality" but its much better than that

i am wearing my "new" pam 117 titanium tobaco dial i traded from HackR

love the look of the dark grey titanium vs brown dial vs dark brown strap....

Hey J!...looking good, my friend!...love the strap choice... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

86zimg2387.jpg

Hey P!...this is one nice Diver...i like!...(what a suprise, huh?!)... :good:

For me, yet another day, i'm wearing an appropriate watch for the storm we're getting today...and definitely my favorite casual PAM... :wub:

PAM 252 NorthPole w/ Z-blue lume!...

2524si.jpg

img4642croppedmedium.jpg

My 1680 got back from Tribal today.

Tribal reshaped the total case did some outside shaping on the crown guards.

Installed a gen 127 top had and now it's near to perfect :thumbsupsmileyanim: .

Some first quick and dirty shots

firstcloseup.jpg

fourthcloseup.jpg

seventhcloseup.jpg

sixthcloseup.jpg

thirdcloseup.jpg

Carpe Diem

Cats

The usual for me :)

DSCN2642.jpg

Unusually, the watch was actually subjected to working conditions :shock: Several hours filing smooth filler on walls covered it in a fine white sheen. Rolex was originally marketed as being dust-proof, weren't they? :unsure: Well, this one lived up to the namesake, and after a rinse under cold water, was nice and clean, and no dust or water ( ;) ) entry into the case :victory:

On another note, I'm pissed off that I'm two days (and tomorrow will be three) behind schedule, as I'm having to re-do the (very simple) work my father in law did a really half-assed job of -_- I don't mind working, but I don't like having to re-do other's work, especially when they make a big deal about being right and knowing best all the time... :rolleyes:

Oh well, time for :drunk: I think :)

GPO.jpg

It's surprisingly good quality for a silix bargain bin 30 buck-er. Quality bracelet. SEL's, about 24hr power reserve, appears to be sapphire crystal, and the green (while obviously far from accurate) actually looks really cool.

If anyone were to say anything about that green bezel,.. well.... just say that It's one of only ten made, very rare Indeed. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike

I REALLY like that green insert - do you know if one for a 45mm PO is available anywhere?

I REALLY like that green insert - do you know if one for a 45mm PO is available anywhere?

I don't think so, regardless of what it says on the site, this one measures 42mm before crowns, so I dont think it would fit even the smaller version.

I also got a blue sunburst dialed sub from silix ($30!). It's very handsome and the differences between it and the n00bmariner are negligible. In fact it has a smotther sweep than the n00bs 2813! In fact some of the subs features are more accurate the the famous N00bmariner, such as the height the bezel sits.

Bonus,! the bracelet is made from STEBLHOX, which I've heard is much better quality than Steelinox :p