When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ziggy Info Is Now Linked From My Signature...

RWG Technical

Thanks to the generosity of members Phoband, and Pugwash, I am able to have my capabilities list embedded in my signature, and linked to a web page so that it's easy to download and review...no need to send me a PM for this info anymore.

This kind gesture will save me countless hours at the keyboard having to answer emails and PM's, and as much as I asked to compensate them for their time and efforts, I was told that there was no need for it ... I am so thankful not only for the suggestion, but also the generosity - thank you gentleman, I dont' know what else to say.

So if you need my info, it's now linked from my signature.

I may have this upgraded to allow email in the future, have to think it over and see if it would be a good idea.

I never hid my pricing, anyone who asked for it, got the word doc. Should be self explanitory and straight forward, 4 pages of stuff, but needed to cover everything...

RWG at it's best, when members step up to help others...thank you.

RG

Welcome back from vacation (into each life a little rain must fall), I know you must be all rejuvenated and rearing to go ( I always say it could have been a few more weeks).

BUT what a great idea, keep up the great work, and I always look forward to your insight and handy tips in these forums.

WELCOME HOME !!!!

JKTOWN