When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vote for your Member and Rookie of 2009

lanikai

Voting for 2009  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your member and Rookie of 2009

• TJ
    • Toadtorrent
    • Chronoluzz~nominated self :)
    • Starbartfast
    • Gioarmani
    • Nikkisixx
    • Wheaton
    • hackR
    • HikeUSA
    • Pizzano
  2. 2. Rookie of 2009

3. 3. Crusty Ole Vet 2009

Ok gang.. we have our nominees for the Member and Rookie for 2009.. one vote only please per member.. don't stack the votes ;) it's not too late to add to the list if you feel anyone was left out :good:

I opened another category .. "Crusty Ole Vet 2009".. so far we only have one nominee.. anymore??

We have enjoyed another great Year with RWG.. :yu:

A special thanks to Admin and the Admin Team for all they do.. (donations are still needed) ;) ;)

Ok .. I can't help maself .. it's what I do 8) .. it's a conditioned response to everything I do.. and I personally thank ALL the members who have supported us through the year, and also those whom contributed to reviews and tutorials so ALL here; supporter or not can find the information and guidance they need to make their hobby enjoyable and informative..

Here's to 2009 "Auld Lang Syne" :drinks:

and to 2010 :drinks: may your Horological wishes all come true :1a:

so on with the voting B)

AC/Lani

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw my name was nominated I almost fell over :o I dont know how I ended up on this list but I do want to say "thanks" to those who voted for me. Just to be on the list Is a honor and I mean that sincerely. :cry2: Here's to another great year for the best watch community on the planet, Happy New Year everyone :drinks: Mike

When I saw my name was nominated I almost fell over :o I dont know how I ended up on this list but I do want to say "thanks" to those who voted for me. Just to be on the list Is a honor and I mean that sincerely. :cry2: Here's to another great year for the best watch community on the planet, Happy New Year everyone :drinks: Mike

when "I" saw your name on the list I almost fell over.. :rofl:

Joking... :lol:

the banners are awaiting the hard working members.. nice touch to the sig :good:

Some pretty distinguished company in there.

That said....I am saving my vote for now....hoping it will be a tie and then I can sell my vote to the highest bidder :whistling::rolleyes:

If you have 20....I'll buy them all! Send me your PP info! :lol: Seriously, I had to read this twice to see that my name was on the list! WHoever nominated me must hate me so much! I wonder what I've done to deserve this........ :cry2::cry2:

Thanks!

If you have 20....I'll buy them all! Send me your PP info! :lol: Seriously, I had to read this twice to see that my name was on the list! WHoever nominated me must hate me so much! I wonder what I've done to deserve this........ :cry2::cry2:

Thanks!

NO I don't hate you.. I hate you ALL :rofl: