When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vote for your Member and Rookie of 2009

lanikai

Voting for 2009  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your member and Rookie of 2009

• TJ
    • Toadtorrent
    • Chronoluzz~nominated self :)
    • Starbartfast
    • Gioarmani
    • Nikkisixx
    • Wheaton
    • hackR
    • HikeUSA
    • Pizzano
  2. 2. Rookie of 2009

3. 3. Crusty Ole Vet 2009

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey who put my name up there?

I mean I don't mind being beaten by Dem's, he's crustier than me (clive too), but 'Open for nominations' is gunna cream me :wounded1:

Besides if we are talking crusty then offshore needs to be up there as well.

Ken

Hike you should say you will peel of the girl's post-its if they DO vote! There's some great incentive there!! :D

NO! At my age it's what is left to the imagination that is the draw. The intrigue. [censored] I've seen. Plenty.

Perhaps sounds odd to the younger group, but trust me, when the beach holds more allure than the strip club? 'kinell, you've got it made son.

Leave the post-[censored] on Hike and I'll delete my vote for 'open for nominatioms' and vote for Ken.

NO! At my age it's what is left to the imagination that is the draw. The intrigue. Tits I've seen. Plenty.

Perhaps sounds odd to the younger group, but trust me, when the beach holds more allure than the strip club? 'kinell, you've got it made son.

Leave the post-tits on Hike and I'll delete my vote for 'open for nominatioms' and vote for Ken.

I wouldn't consider myself 'old', but I agree entirely. Tits, ass, they're just like balloons: Once you've seen one, you've seen them all :lol: The mystery keeps things interesting :good::drinks:

NO! At my age it's what is left to the imagination that is the draw. The intrigue. [censored] I've seen. Plenty.

Leave the post-[censored] on Hike and I'll delete my vote for 'open for nominatioms' and vote for Ken.

You got it, Mr. Dems!

Aww man u b a Buzz killington :( I want see some nips damit :clapping: Chips nips chains and whips :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Just got back from vacation in the sun to arrive back in Canada with -14C and snow weather and this thread humming along. Wow...never thought I would see my name up here like this...funny...given the top members here. Much appreciated...but thumbs up to all the folks who kieep this forum groovin.

I like the nom for Highflyingclive...too bad he's not around these days...he was definitely old and crusty...hah hah.

Just got back from vacation in the sun to arrive back in Canada with -14C and snow weather and this thread humming along. Wow...never thought I would see my name up here like this...funny...given the top members here. Much appreciated...but thumbs up to all the folks who kieep this forum groovin.

I like the nom for Highflyingclive...too bad he's not around these days...he was definitely old and crusty...hah hah.

Welcome back Toad, good to see you posting again. I hope you enjoyed your time off, Happy New year :drinks: Mike

Google '[censored]' I'm sure they'll come up with something. :p

Awta keep you busy;

[censored].jpg

:lol:

Very TITillating Indeed, sorry :pardon: Now I feel like a real boob,Sorry again :D Thanks for keeping me abreast of the sitatation :p Ok thats enough I need to go to the Rolex areola :rofl: Come on now you know thats funny :lol: and then again :nea: