When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Pass Around Watch

jfreeman420

A new decade deserves a new PAW!!!

Ok so maybe I'm drunk and maybe I'm a bit nostalgic but I miss the PAW. I insist that the PAW be photographed in front of at least one tittie bar. I did a tour of tittie bars with the previous PAW. Either way, we need a new PAW!

So my proposition to RWG. To bring in the new year, we will have a vote on what should be the new PAW. I present 4 watches for your consideration. All in perfect working order and all ready to be shipped out to the next recipient.

I will take pics of the winning watch and then send it to the next most eligible member. Since membership has grown substantially since the last PAW I think some rules must be put into place.

1. Supporting members only. Even if you have been here since day one, no support, no PAW.

2. Member for more than 6 months. I thought originally this should be a year but there are so many good members that come in all the time.

3. You must ship the PAW to the next person within 2 weeks of receiving it. No hogging the PAW.

4. You must adhere to the laws of the PAW as previously stated and decided in the future.

I am posting some pics of watches I am willing to donate. This is a preview. If we come to a consensus on one of these, great. If someone suggests something else, great. Remember this is a watch that will undergo tremendous wear and stress and should not be expected to recover. The PAWII will survive for as long as the members will let it. Now on to some pics.

Adding to the list of choices and rules is strictly encouraged. Lets decide January 2010!!!. Chose one of these for the PAW donated by yours truly or add your own.

DSC01103.jpg

DSC01104.jpg

DSC01105.jpg

DSC01106.jpg

If we go graham, I WILL open Amstel's with it. I won't be able to resist.

The VC is beautiful, but gold. I will need 1 months notice to grow my arm hair out for wrist shots.

The Rolex... Single, would get me laid within 24hrs given the right locale, but being that I am engaged would get me heckled and laughed at in any locale.

The BV.. I'm NY Italian and would still feel uncomfortable although I would reconsider becoming a made man. Spare links would be needed so I could wear it guinea style. 1 month arm hair rule applies.

All jokes aside I think this is great and I've been waiting for this to start back up again. I think since you started it, you pick the watch! No matter what it is, we would all have fun with it. Hell, even a timex Ironman would be hysterical. "After several jaunts to the local titty bars and some abrasive lap dances it's still kept COSC. I tried to polish out the scratches from the stripper pole but to no avail"

Great idea!

The Rolex... Single, would get me laid within 24hrs given the right locale,

ROFLMAO. I can attest it works.................... :whistling:

"After several jaunts to the local titty bars and some abrasive lap dances it's still kept COSC. I tried to polish out the scratches from the stripper pole but to no avail"

Thats what Im talking about.

Giggity! I'm already thinking about which titty bars I will visit.

Anyway, I vote for the Rollie. Mainly because I would never buy a watch quite that iced-out.

Let's get it going. You send it out to me, I'll post pics of me in front of the Mitchell Brothers double-quick.

I to, would love to see a new PAW.

The old one/s never made it downunder, so we here would like to take it on a few travels and adventures.

(And if one doesn't get here soon, I will be too old for titty barswhistling.gif)

May I respectfully suggest, that whatever is chosen, has 2 basic tenants.

First it needs to be on a strap, as continuous bracelet alterations won't be good for it, and I guess links and pins get lost; and 2nd it really needs to be a watch that will fly under the radar, as much as possible...it will need to undertake more than a few border crossings, so if it is ever inspected, it really doesn't need to say "Here I am"

( Sorry Jodie, that sort of slows the Rx down a bitrolleyes.gif)

Aside from that, bring it on, looking forward to the travels of the PAW once more.

PS Are we going to give it a "passport" again, or is that too much trouble?

Offshore.

I'd vote for the Graham, it's on a strap, and unknown enough to fly under the radar. :good:

Something I wondered about when discussing a PAW a while back, was to have several regional PAWs which would each stay on its primary continent to avoid customs issues, and only 'swap continents' if a member was to travel abroad and then make a swap for the local PAW...

Graham for me also as long as PAW dont involve that same thing they did with bruce willis's watch in Pulp Fiction!!!

Not that I have a problem with that!! I dont think the gerbil would mind just it would need to be a smaller watch as I think he is planning to start a family sometime soon!!!! ;)

Graham for me also as long as PAW dont involve that same thing they did with bruce willis's watch in Pulp Fiction!!!

Not that I have a problem with that!! I dont think the gerbil would mind just it would need to be a smaller watch as I think he is planning to start a family sometime soon!!!! ;)

:rofl:

Graham. It will be HIGHLYT visible in wrist shots.

pardon my typo's I literally cannot see what I type in the post fields anymore since the last upgrade.

So when should we get this rolling?

Something I wondered about when discussing a PAW a while back, was to have several regional PAWs which would each stay on its primary continent to avoid customs issues, and only 'swap continents' if a member was to travel abroad and then make a swap for the local PAW...

TeeJay, that is a great idea. CONUS or North America PAW, and perhaps a UK, and/or EU might make sense. Aside from customs, the person who gets stuck shipping internationally is going to end up paying up to 4x the standard shipping costs.

I to, would love to see a new PAW.

The old one/s never made it downunder, so we here would like to take it on a few travels and adventures.

(And if one doesn't get here soon, I will be too old for titty barswhistling.gif)

Offshore.

Oh common.....nobody is too old for a Titty Bar!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: My Dad is 82 and he loves a trip to the Titty Bar whenever he can! :rofl:

TeeJay, that is a great idea. CONUS or North America PAW, and perhaps a UK, and/or EU might make sense. Aside from customs, the person who gets stuck shipping internationally is going to end up paying up to 4x the standard shipping costs.

That's what I was figuring, it would save any custom entanglements from international shipping, so hopefully keep the PAWs in rotation :)

Cool idea to pass the watch around between members. I assume that this has been done before. It would be sad if the watch got nabbed going through customs. Seems like there should always be a watch in circulation. What a good way to get some of the more obscure reps some exposure. Get people to chip in and buy a rep that no one has had the guts to pull the trigger on and pass it around. Its just a thought...I guess that I want someone else to share in the risk of buying a Concord C1. LOL

Edited by bjl3910