When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Made In ...... The Best Flaws In A Rep

sam_tgg

I think there would be a post with the best flaws find in replicas. I found one that is really good!!!!!!!

Please see the link:

http://www.replicacollector.com/members/in...st&id=27763

(sorry for give a link from other forum, but the photo is not mine and I wont steal from other person)

:black_eye:

switchinternet What do i win?ll

I always liked "SHITNERLAND" or "[censored] IN HER HAND" as those reps are affectionately known.

Pugwash already beat me to the "Crazy Colon Dreams" which I proudly own. Those were the days. It's damn tough to find decent misspelling outside of my posts anymore. I remember when a single trip to the offers section would give you a choice between Officne, Automatc, Poascre, Galena, seanaster, and Polex.

I found this one on Timezone. Seems like the artist has taken the instructions "Breitling, on bridge" a bit too serious: :D

112349-23656.jpg

There are a couple of really "charming" mistakes out there... The infamous RWG1 watch with "LimitEd Edition" and Breitling Navitimer Fighters "with Messers1477" are some of them.. I have even seen a "Sunmariner" some time ago! :)

• 2 weeks later...
I found this one on Timezone. Seems like the artist has taken the instructions "Breitling, on bridge" a bit too serious: :D

119766-21842.jpg

There are a couple of really "charming" mistakes out there... The infamous RWG1 watch with "LimitEd Edition" and Breitling Navitimer Fighters "with Messers1477" are some of them.. I have even seen a "Sunmariner" some time ago! :)

On the topic of Chinese translation errors, I buy a good deal of my woodworking equipment from Taiwan and China. Some of the instruction booklets can be quite amusing. One quote I remember was "To adjust table height, loosen this screw" They translated it as "To adjust table height, loosen this fuc*"

With Chinese translations, a friend lent me a pirate (Chinese) copy of the Charlize Theron movie "Monster". This was before it was officially released on DVD, and they'd put together their own cover, and had the blurb "Absolutely Hilarious" - for those that don't know, it is a very serious movie.

Maybe it was referring to the English subtitles which looked like it was translated from Chinese to pidgin Engrish!

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :Jumpy:

Edited by Chronus