When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

dam luck is something else...

deniz21

so my long waitend pam dream arrived me today, ok so far so good, and the first impression was realy awsome, put then after a while..a few minutes is saw all the flaws, and i dont think that for 400bucks i have to accept this.

first big thing is something like scratches or dirt, i dont know, but at the six you can see what i mean..and thats all over the dial not only there.

and the other big thing is that the crystal is asimetric, on one side it fits perfect with the bezel and at the other its 3mm higher.

realy guys, first that [censored] with the confiscent gator and then this crappy watch, realy luck is something else but not this.

i hope sead take it back and give me my money cause im done with it.

and i dont like that he repairs this, i want my money, im done with it.

sorry for the big pics, but so you can see best

thank you for reading denz

dsc06121x.jpg

dsc06129.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear it, Deniz. :wounded1:

I hope you can arrange something with Sead. Is there more wrong with the watch?

It's just that I think it would be a lot easier if he gave you a reduction and you had it fixed by Domi. Dirty and carelessly installed crystal should take him a few minutes to fix.

Just my two cents.

Val.

thanks for your kindly words friends :) that support makes me feelin better on the bad rep road :D

at val, there are a few more things..

3. the pin in the crownguard is only fittet on the top on the backside is a gap with a few mm#

4. the gap on the downside is aharp and not finished well

5. the brushing on the crownguard is not so well made

6. the watch has a scratch at one horn i think that came as he changed the straps

7. under a room lamp, you see so many hologramms on the inside of the crystal.

it goes cheaper an cheaper, im close away from throing this piece of [censored] out of the window.

thats the things that i found till this moment.

deniz

thanks pete

until now no answer from sead, but i think a answer can take 1 or 2 days from him.

Well good luck mate. I am sure he will sort it to your satisfaction mate. Let us know

deniz-

Don't let this discourage you- Indeed, this is not the best of situations, but hopefully your dealer will make it right for you.

As an aside- This is where learning to work with watches can really be of benefit. I'm not saying or implying that you should accept poor examples of watches shipped by dealers, but in some cases, small problem details can be fixed, and without having to send the watch back or wait for a replacement/refund. In this case, the dial is not acceptable, but the crystal can be re-seated at least. And, perhaps a replacement dial could be procurred.

Rough start with this one; good thing you have the PO to fall back on! BTW, you have a PM :)

thank you ubi

you are absolutly right with that, sometimes small problems can give you a great start in skilling your skills, and a good way to start that, and do more than only putting it on like me :)

i saw your skills, and me thinks, in a hour this watch would look perfect when it is in your hands :)

but the problem is why such a beloved and respectet seller dont ckeck this things before he shipps it out, and thats the sad point for me.

yes i will ckeck my mail :)

Oh boy :( .. I feel empathy toward your situation Denz.. but as Ubi points out and we have discussed in the past.. the basics for removing the movement to clean the dial.. reset the crystal and remove scratches with a dremel will come in time.

but there are issues you should not have to deal with from the start.. after a month of anticipation you must have been sorely dissapointed..

Don't give up.. :D .. I'm sure Sead will refund your money..

On the upside this is what forces us to learn some of the basic skills to handle these on our own..

Don't give up Lil Bro. .. this is all part of the Journey..

the hunt and anticipation.. some times are met with bumps in the road.. 8)

no i dont surrender, i never surrender :)

and yes im a little bit dissapointed, and there are too many of that dam stones on my way :D i need TNT ..im dynamite =@

cool song BTW :thumbsupsmileyanim:

yes big bro your right and ubi as well, but hey i paid for it and realy i dont think that i can handle this at the moment and ending up with good results.

right in this minute sead offerd me to send the watch back and he accept to refund it when he had it.

thats good and nice from him, i must say i like this guy very kindly, but why this can happen, realy i cant imagine that :(

but ok thats the way it gos sometimes.

and im so happy that i have my PO in the corner, so im not watchless in the moment :)

deniz