When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

W>C Thursday 1/21/2010

Guest HaloArchive

@hackR. Good to see that one's getting some wrist time. Looks great.

thanks, ww!...this is such a cool sport watch - the AR on this is simply top-shelf...just a slight tint of blue...and your Explorer was on the discussion block as a potential trade watch this week...Between Lani's BR and your Explorer i'm starting to worry about the fate of my wishlist!...

BR94-02

br02pamcollectionbcesilf.jpg

sexy pix, L!...damn you, tho...i turned down Burnzy's BR94-02 just a few days ago...prioritized the swiss railmaster...oh well..."you can't always get what you want".... :whistling:

OrangeMonster11.jpg

Up - now's THAT's some hardware...gorgeous mesh...source?...

My first rep........ :thumbsupsmileyanim:

OS - congrats!...one of THE BEST reps...the Slevin was my first highly modded rep...get the Z lume!...wear it well!...

@All - some real beauties today!...R

OSRep- You should see this Chopard in person! It's quite mind blowing! I got to see kruzer00's in Nov... The quality and detail is just amazing.

Looks gorgeouuus! Especially the dial colour.......and the "12" and "6" seem to float......Oh ohhhhhh I feel an itch coming on...... :Jumpy:

:thumbsupsmileyanim: Hey F!...nicely done...that watch matches perfectly with your signature...nice coordination...

Cheers hackR.....You still got yours? ;)

STUNNING!!!

The '12' and '6' are actually on the underside of the sapphire! Pretty cool, eh?

The multi-plane surface dial really gives this one a lot of depth. It's a very cool piece (and I especially like it on the G10, as Hike has his :wub: )...

Thanks Guys! and Chief's AR just make it more stunning!