When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The only member without a rep

lanikai

I think MOP.. MasterOfPuppets.. holds the record for all time as the only member to go this long without a rep..

So guy's this is a travesty beyond belief.. and we gotta do something about this dilemma .. ah the misery.. :lol:

so what say we start as RWG always does.. together..

and build him a rep.. I have enough parts and components to get it started anyway.. like case.. movement .. dial.. and it's probably going to be.. yup a Sub.. :lol:

What say you all.. :clapping:

AC/Lani

Alrighty, I will donate a Faded Insert or a G10 Nato Strap!

BTW R, did you recieve my care package yet? Generous gesture indeed!

please excuse my rudeness.. yes,.. and with much gratitude I am using it daily and had planned to take pics with a Pam..

that is a gesture of friendship that I am reminded of daily by viewing it.. so cool :thumbsupsmileyanim:

thank you so very much !!!!!

I've been meaning to reciprocate with something from Hawaii!!!.. just takes me awhile.. :lol:

and the insert and Nato would be perfect.. I have the movement and dial and hands.. I hope I can locate a case.. and back.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC/Lani

please excuse my rudeness.. yes,.. and with much gratitude I am using it daily and had planned to take pics with a Pam..

that is a gesture of friendship that I am reminded of daily by viewing it.. so cool :thumbsupsmileyanim:

thank you so very much !!!!!

I've been meaning to reciprocate with something from Hawaii!!!.. just takes me awhile.. :lol:

and the insert and Nato would be perfect.. I have the movement and dial and hands.. I hope I can locate a case.. and back.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC/Lani

Please don't say that R! Its all good man, just glad it arrived! :)

No worries for reciprocation ;) The insert is pretty beat up, but the Nato is in great shape! :)

I reckon I will donate the G10 first, and then the insert later.

Laterz!!

Update: By the generousity of R_Squared aka Rep Racer from RepGeek, I will soon have a MBW 1680 Caseset with backcase which will be going to this project by Lanikai.

Looks like this project is progressing at an accelerated rate!

Master of Puppets, time to get this Metallica kicking to the Block Rockin' Beats of what is to become a worthy project with just 22 days into the 2010!

Once again, big appreciative thanks to R Squared aka Rep Racer for his extraordinaire generosity !!

What a great gesture! Of course MOP needs a rep after all this time! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Unfortunately I have no sub (still wondering who's got the best one.. ;)) hence no parts to contibute to this project. But it seems like most parts has been sourced already.

However I do have a black nato strap originally meant for my Milgauss GV (same lug width?) that I would be happy to donate if the G10 does not make it all the way for some reason. Just holla if you need it!

I dont know what he wears right now, thats if he does wear one!

Dont u know the saying that goes: James Hetfield doesn't ask for the time, he looks at his watch and tells it what time it is?!!

Back in 2004 a Limited Edition was made by NIXON using James Hetlfield's leather jacket

Here are some pics

:evil2:

Lani,

I have the following which I am more than happy to donate to this awesome project!

Noobmariner Case, Case Back, Crystal Installed, Noob Bezel (although it's a little bent) & Noob style click stop ring, Insert (black or green) & Noob Bracelet with SEL's.

Let me know what you need my friend and I will happily send it along!