When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

VDB`s Franken Rolex Deep Sea Special Project

VDBroucke

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest techlogik

You should show up to that Rolex event where they are showing that watch with this one. Then say you have in your possession the lost twin that was a prototype and the same time...they would be like huh?!?!

Man..u r amaizing.Im a lathe worker myself n i made a few great things on this superb machine n i know exactly how you felt when this "monster" was over.Im a ROLEX collector n i know the whole story of this watch...BRAVO !!! Ill put some pics later on of some rolex reps that i modified in better water resisting n better looking watches.Super job

here my new product

work in progress...

sorry for bad pics(iphone 8gb)

Fantastic work! on a rare and i believe rolex deepsea prototype,i have been trying to get someone to manufacture this case as my next project!

a very difficult and complex job this watch is a monster rolex looking like something captain nemo would wear in a jules vern story!

you are an artist and engineer!

here my new product

work in progress...

sorry for bad pics(iphone 8gb)

Wow ! i love this project of yours have you considered making one for a customer? what would be a rough idea of the cost say to have made the case?

complete unpolished

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Super project...im sure AEROMATIC loves it already.Have u ever thought of installing a bezel like the 6538 JB model but thick,say...5mm hight...no matter if u break the replicating rules...just to see what comes out.Im sure that it will look superb.By looking at it,u think that's something's missing,like the bezel fell off.Anyway...great job! :thumbsupsmileyanim: