When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Two New Incomers for me

b16a2

Very nice. Is the Navi the one with the newer movement with the "less sunken" datewheel?

I would like to hear your thoughts on the Aquaracer!!

This Navitimer is the newer one with the Breitling Calibre 23 movement ;)

Il be doing a review of the Aquaracer over the next week, but in short.....it's amazing! Tried the gen on, and genuinely cannot tell the difference in fit and finish....the bezel is slightly looser on the clicks, but that's something that applies to all reps. Apart from that, it's a very good replication.

Still looking for the poor photos....????

The Tag looks very nice,i dont look at them often but ive never seen that one before. :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

haha thank you :) This tag is a real looker. It has a really nice feel and look to it on the wrist, would thoroughly recommend one!

That Aquaracer looks gen :whistling:

It is a replica, but it certainly is built like a gen. I'd compare this to the SOSF in terms of build quality and how it feels on the wrist...it really is a must have for rep collectors

ie. It's a gen.

Indeed it is :) Good to see you posting again Pug!

Damnit.. I meant the Breitling was a gen. :whistling:

I've never seen that until now. Is that the latest aquaracer from TAG? Which dealer did you go through?

:)

Yes, it's the new Aquaracer 500m that tgas has released (last year I believe) For me, it further reinforces that Tag is moving in a really good direction with regards to it's designs. In the flesh this is a really nice watch. I have always fancied a SMP 2254, but they don't come up that often, but this Tag is a really good substitute! It captures similar characteristics of the SMP 2254.

I bought mine second hand from a guy on RepGeek, but it originally came from PreciousTime, and I almost bought one from him until this one came up for sale on the sales corner over at RG.

Wasn't sure about the new Aquaracer, just didn't sound right to me. But the more people talk about it and describe it the more I'm being swayed into liking it.

It's going to have to be a purchase for me, have never seen one so have no general idea to start from!! Whats the dimensions on this one?!

Also pleased to hear you back Pug!! I managed to pick up one of those Aquatimers you liked so much, the other week!! Very nice call on that!!

Sixx :bones: