When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Orient Watches...

Preach

Hi all,

not sure if it is ok to post low budget Gen watches with high quality here (@ Admin: if not please delete:-))

next to my interest for Replicas I am always on the hunt for good mechanical watches for a reasonable price,

one of the best brands in this categorie is in my opinion the Brand Orient,

not very well known in Europe and the USA, but popular in Asia (Japan) and a s well in India, Brasil and the Middle East

Klick here if you want to know more about Orient Watches,

First the Orient "New" Deep

Movement: EM75 ORIENT Automatic

Dial Color: Blue/Black

Case: Stainless Steel

Crystal: Mineral

Bezel: 60 clicks uni-directional

Back: Stainless Steel

Hacks: No

Handwinds: No

Lume: Yes

Water Resistance: 20 Bar (600 feet)

Width: 44.55 mm

With Crown: 47.35 mm

Lug Width: 22 mm, untapered

Height (lug to lug): 51.50 mm

Thickness: 13.20mm

here some Pictures about my actual Orient watches:

Orient "New" Deep

CEM75002B (Black) and CEM75002D (Blue)

post-27596-126676880415_thumb.jpgpost-27596-126676884295_thumb.jpgpost-27596-126676887801_thumb.jpgpost-27596-126676891637_thumb.jpg

post-27596-12667689847_thumb.jpgpost-27596-126676903812_thumb.jpgpost-27596-126676984914_thumb.jpg

post-27596-126676901865_thumb.jpg

Edited by Preach

The first "nice" watch I ever bought was an Orient automatic. Both my brother and I bought them and wore them as daily watches for many years.

That was 37 years ago!

I still have both and they are working just fine. (regular servicing of course)

So no matter what you may think, an automatic watch that lasts over 30 years with regular wear is a well made.

Can't post an pics as I am in Miami and these watches are back in Alberta.

Glad to see yours as it looks great.

Woody

Nice one!

Orient make some pretty nice dress watches too. This one looks like it's taken some styling cues from both the PO and the DSSD.

Do you mind me asking what it retails for?

If you are in the US, Orient Watch USA usually has coupons for purchasing. The last one was for 45% off and the retail price is $250. I purchased mine with a 50% off coupon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice watch! I got a blue mako myself from the orientusa website when they have the 50% coupon code (not sure if the code is still working). I love every bit of the blue mako and am considering getting the big brother!

I forgot to mention the code I used was "iloveorient", cheers!

I've always been a big fan of Orient....I dont currently own any b/c of my current interest in the rep world. I once owned an old Orient King Diver that I gave away.....I sure do miss that watch though and after seeing what they are going for on the bay, wish I had it back....ha!

If anyone has any used Orients or really any decent Japanese dive watches: Seiko, Citizen, Orient or even Zodiac, please PM, I think I might just like to have one or two in my box again. Needs to be at least 42mm for me and the taller and thicker the better....