When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm platinum with a 1000 posts as of.............. NOW

plaifender

Don't know what happened to me in 2010, but all of a sudden I became MUCH more active on this forum. I've been here since 2007 but as an "occassional" poster.. To me all of you guys with your 1000+ posts and all were like greek gods to my peasant eyes. Weirdly enough.. I've posted more in the last 2 months then the entire last 2 years combined.. Various reasons for that, but more than anything, I felt that I needed to contribute more, especially after getting closer to members like redwatch, tee-jay, offshore, Francisco and of course lani (and a host of others!)... These are members that are looked up to by SOO many people here and to have people like that to aspire to is really something. This place is more than just a place to look up the "best sub", it's a place of human relationships and contacts. Although the majority of us only know each other digitally.. this community of almost 25,000 people really almost functions as a city more than an internet forum. We've got people from all over the world connected and contributing to help not themselves but others. I don't want to turn sappy on here, but this is a great place to be and my life seriously wouldn't be the same without it. I've learned lots and hope that my next post like this will be once i hit the sacred 5,000.. .Anyways.. Much love from madrid and I'm glad to be a part of such a great place.. This place gets two thumbs up in my book :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Don't know what happened to me in 2010, but all of a sudden I became MUCH more active on this forum. I've been here since 2007 but as an "occassional" poster.. To me all of you guys with your 1000+ posts and all were like greek gods to my peasant eyes. Weirdly enough.. I've posted more in the last 2 months then the entire last 2 years combined.. Various reasons for that, but more than anything, I felt that I needed to contribute more, especially after getting closer to members like redwatch, tee-jay, offshore, Francisco and of course lani (and a host of others!)... These are members that are looked up to by SOO many people here and to have people like that to aspire to is really something. This place is more than just a place to look up the "best sub", it's a place of human relationships and contacts. Although the majority of us only know each other digitally.. this community of almost 25,000 people really almost functions as a city more than an internet forum. We've got people from all over the world connected and contributing to help not themselves but others. I don't want to turn sappy on here, but this is a great place to be and my life seriously wouldn't be the same without it. I've learned lots and hope that my next post like this will be once i hit the sacred 5,000.. .Anyways.. Much love from madrid and I'm glad to be a part of such a great place.. This place gets two thumbs up in my book :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Well said and i agree with you 100% Congratz on the big 1000(28). Here's to the next 1000 :drinks: Mike

Plai - congrats on the big 1K plus!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Its a major achievement! You put it very nicely too - this is a community with connections all over the world, and you can pretty much get anything done here (except boob jobs) :thumbsupsmileyanim: Look forward to your 5K post now. Keep it up buddy.