When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wednesday Wristcheck

valerian

A gift from my brother yesterday. "Why did you get me this?" I asked.

"I just thought it might cheer you up a bit, you've been a miserable f****** **** lately" was his exquisitely tactful reply.

It definately has bought a smile to my face. Not everyones cup of tea, but I love the circus looks and also for the reasons that it was given. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

orca1.jpg

The lume is just crazy :crazy:

A gift from my brother yesterday. "Why did you get me this?" I asked.

"I just thought it might cheer you up a bit, you've been a miserable f****** **** lately" was his exquisitely tactful reply.

The lume is just crazy :crazy:

What a great brother you have.

Think if I got a watch every time i was miserable :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Lume shot ??

It's miserable up here today, weather is dreadful and it's killing my broken bit's!!

So I figure something with a bit of colour to cheer me up!! With some help from Chief's AR and Zigs splendid work and not forgetting my Bro HikeUSA who sold me it!!

Porsche Flat 6

post-18919-126701526075_thumb.jpg

Have a great day folks!

Sixx :bones:

Good morning guys!

wcpam1641.jpg

Have a good day.

Val.

Val what model is that? It's one of the few brushed case polished bezel combos i've seen. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Not a huge fan of the numbers and date, but your case/bezel combo is awesome. Ultimately I'd love to get an 005 but I really want a brushed case and polished bezel. That project might not even start till late spring or summer though :(

Val what model is that? It's one of the few brushed case polished bezel combos i've seen. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Not a huge fan of the numbers and date, but your case/bezel combo is awesome. Ultimately I'd love to get an 005 but I really want a brushed case and polished bezel. That project might not even start till late spring or summer though :(

It's still the 164 I have posted in the PAM section. I understand your concern about the dial, I have not worn it for that exact reason for the last 18 months but those last weeks it's grown on me. I think the polished-brushed mix is like the gen.

Cheers

Val.

P.S. Hike, no combination shots of girl and watch available? :drool: