When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It has been almost two years now...

vlydog

Over at 'Geekville' there was a great member named 'Posh'.

Supposedly a gal. Although some felt that she was not a 'gal'.

I doubt that Posh was Victoria, although she too was supposed to come out of the Miami area.

She was...'is'...a character. Posh is no longer active at the geek, and many of us missed her very much after here unannounced departure from the day in and day out of the Panerai/Breitling forum.

Kinda like Victoria's departure from RWG.

She was VERY knowledgable concerning fashion. Spoke of many differnt aspects of the upscale products we WIS's seem to enjoy. She dealt with the chauvanist's quite well, and contributed a lot to the forum...kinda like Victoria.

I too, miss 'thier' contributions to these mostly male dominated arena's.

There was an unconfirmed rumor that she was active on repgeek for a while under a different user-name.

I would like to get in touch with her. Does anyone have an e-mail address?

Thanks

PM Sent!

She was one of the reasons that I gravitated to RWG rather than the other forums ( and the grading system) , she was very helpful and considerate to me as a newb. It was good to have a strong female character amongst all us guys and it was a sad day when she left, I got the feeling that she'd had one too many abusive PM's and had enough. The place is defiantly less colorful with out her posts.