When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Music Lovers - What are you listening to right now?

By-Tor

Mere mortals? I think not. These are the "GODS" of music.

:notworthy:

This reminds of a cool remix of Kasmir made sometimes in the 90's (i think) featuring Page and some rapper dude, who's name I can't recall. I think it was a soundtrack or something... Anyway, nowadays, each time I listen to Kashmir I miss the violins from that remix... :)

This reminds of a cool remix of Kasmir made sometimes in the 90's (i think) featuring Page and some rapper dude, who's name I can't recall. I think it was a soundtrack or something... Anyway, nowadays, each time I listen to Kashmir I miss the violins from that remix... :)

A Kashmir remix...sounds Interesting. Can't say as I've ever heard It. Im usually not Into remixs unless there done really well. If you find It please post It.

Here's a Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath "mash up" that I think is absolutely brilliant. :)

I like that Mike..... :)

Must admit I do like a lot of these 'Mash Up' versions.... I find myself finding these versions on Youtube then finding the mixers website... which opens a pandoras box of some great mash ups and remixes...

One guy I like at the moment is DJDave, I found a mash up of Prodigy and Limp Bizkit... which led me to his website and found some great Prodigy mash ups.

That Zep and Ozzy mix reminds me I have a few records up in the loft of Black Sabbath... one of which I think I need to dig out again... namely 'We sold our souls for Rock'n'Roll'

Theres something special in playing the old vinyl versions....

I like that Mike..... :)

Must admit I do like a lot of these 'Mash Up' versions.... I find myself finding these versions on Youtube then finding the mixers website... which opens a pandoras box of some great mash ups and remixes...

One guy I like at the moment is DJDave, I found a mash up of Prodigy and Limp Bizkit... which led me to his website and found some great Prodigy mash ups.

That Zep and Ozzy mix reminds me I have a few records up in the loft of Black Sabbath... one of which I think I need to dig out again... namely 'We sold our souls for Rock'n'Roll'

Theres something special in playing the old vinyl versions....

I agree Pete....some of these Mash Up's are very Impressive to say the least. Im going to have to check out some of DJDave's stuff.

Here's one I really like. Some funky Beatles. :D

Led Zeppelin! I like that!

Well right now I am watching TV, but the favorite the last days have been an old killer; Manheim Steamroller - "Fresh Air 5". Avantasia (Tobias Sammet project) - "The Wicked Symphony" and "Angel of Babylon". That are part 2 and part 3 of "The Scarecrow" story. Music that will never die!

Long live the Rock and Roll!

Weird and strange....

Good beat... remind me of.... "Forbidden Forest" on my Commodre 64 in the '80.

I do not try to invoke anger! "We all" regarded the music on "Forbidden Forest" as some of the tops on the games in those days!

(If some of you remember "Forbidden Forest" or knows what a Commodre 64 is....) 8-D

• 3 weeks later...

Right now its a bit of [censored] Sparrer

Been going over a lot of this old stuff recently.... remembering those nights at the Bridgehouse, 100 Club, and The Roxy etc and of course The football... :)

Also dug out The Wall... Pink Floyd.... remembered that I turned down the chance to be an extra in that.... after a gig one night..... I didnt believe it was pukka...