When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thread Poaching

Martyd3

And it was posted here last October.......

The two points the OP was making though is (i) It is far more than just likely that the RG thread started because of his posting yesterday (ii) Every other time it was posted Dave Barry was given credit for it.

Ken

And it was posted here last October....... http://www.rwgforum...._1&#entry735790

The two points the OP was making though is (i) It is far more than just likely that the RG thread started because of his posting yesterday (ii) Every other time it was posted Dave Barry was given credit for it.

Ken

(i) The OP overestimates his own importance, I think.

(ii) Is there anybody left in the world that doesn't know that Dave Barry wrote that? It's been around the Internet for years.

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery :D

How ironic is this statement? :bicycle:

The post I did was based on an e-mail I received, not on your post. The e-mail did not state who originally wrote it, or that I was not suppose to post in the "joke and humor" section.

Oh, and dluddy, thanks for pissing on my username. You know nothing about me.......and you say I have bad form........go figure.

G.Curio---thanks for being a stand up guy. Maybe some of the mods here should take note and learn how to treat folks instead of jumping to conclusions.

How ironic is this statement? :bicycle:

The post I did was based on an e-mail I received, not on your post. The e-mail did not state who originally wrote it, or that I was not suppose to post in the "joke and humor" section.

Oh, and dluddy, thanks for pissing on my username. You know nothing about me.......and you say I have bad form........go figure.

G.Curio---thanks for being a stand up guy. Maybe some of the mods here should take note and learn how to treat folks instead of jumping to conclusions.

:thumbsupsmileyanim::drinks:

Is this the beginning of a cross town rivalry with different fora's.. or has it been that way all along.. :clapping:

RWG.. (the RWG.. us guy's) has the best Mod team east-west-north-south of the Mississippi..and all points beyond..

I think DL was just kidding.. B)

Can you believe it? It's happened again. I came across a post in a thread that poached dluddy's insult too: :o

www.repgeek.com

PS: :animal_rooster: <<<<<<<<<< (You've been "dinglerolled")

It's also now on http://www.tz-uk.com/forum/index.php?sid=28a81a1df5fa01332516ac4a3b9128f8

animal_rooster.gif seriously nobody gives credit to anybody who wrights jokes.....well at least dingleberry and i dont whistling.gif