When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1:1 Pam Cylopses Available Soon

archibald

Someone bumped an 8 month old thread...these are long gone. chieftang has a cyclops project going, I think, and rumor has it that the Chinese are going to start paying attention to mag, and sapphire cyclopses are very hard to install--so unless there is gigantic demand for 6mm cyclopses for 27, 28, 29, and 63's (which are not being made) I doubt there will ever be another run.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been in contact with finepics, and will probably be interested in 2-3 as well as relume jobs, just have to wait for my money to come in! :(

Thanks for all the praise you guys. Just bear in mind that there is an 8 week lead time on these unfortunately, so we will have a bit of a wait - but hell, whats a few weeks for perfection huh!!

That's great. Will it be possible to order more later, or is this a one-shot deal like the datewheel ?

That's great. Will it be possible to order more later, or is this a one-shot deal like the datewheel ?

It could be repeated but we are not sure yet how well these will go so we have decided that 75 is what we need for now. If the interest is sufficient over the next few days then we might up it to the 100 so we will see what happens. Of course a lot of you might also want them AR coating with the crystal so keep that in mind.