When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

....but Exist Mbw ?

fellfell

I have subscribed months ago this forum, and have buyed two replicas to dealers sponsorizet to RWG.

I am very intrested to see and but the MBW replicas about which it is often spoken in this forum.

I have asked at varios members "about where is possible to see and to acquire MBW?".

I have not received answers, or I have had incomprensibili answers.

MBW exists or is a phantom?

Is possible that a vendor hides instead that to pubblicizzare its products? WHERE IS POSSIBLE TO SEE AND EVENTUALLY BUY MBW WATCHES ??????????????????????????

I begin to believe that MBW and RWG that support it are what in italian language is said “na' presa per il culo” (=fake)

Thanks for answer.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have subscribed months ago this forum, and have buyed two replicas to dealers sponsorizet to RWG.

I am very intrested to see and but the MBW replicas about which it is often spoken in this forum.

I have asked at varios members "about where is possible to see and to acquire MBW?".

I have not received answers, or I have had incomprensibili answers.

MBW exists or is a phantom?

Is possible that a vendor hides instead that to pubblicizzare its products? WHERE IS POSSIBLE TO SEE AND EVENTUALLY BUY MBW WATCHES ??????????????????????????

I begin to believe that MBW and RWG that support it are what in italian language is said “na' presa per il culo” (=fake)

Thanks for answer.

Hy MBW is not a myth,

there are a lot of Pics in the forum where you can see MBW watches...

MBW is only a collector not a dealer,thats the reason why you can`t contact..

Ask George he sells MBW`s

RG tribal

The first rule of MBW is, you do not talk about MBW!

The second rule of MBW is, YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT MBW!

Not really ;)

MBW watches are quite hard to source, and i think are available through george.

There are many other rolexes that rival the MBW quality, and you can buy them easily from many dealers here on the board.

MBW vintage models however are supposed to be the best.

If you want a modern Submariner/seadweller, then you can get one easily from one of the board dealers.

MBW's also are put up for sale in the trading section from time to time.

The first rule of MBW is, you do not talk about MBW!

The second rule of MBW is, YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT MBW!

Not really ;)

MBW watches are quite hard to source, and i think are available through george.

There are many other rolexes that rival the MBW quality, and you can buy them easily from many dealers here on the board.

MBW vintage models however are supposed to be the best.

If you want a modern Submariner/seadweller, then you can get one easily from one of the board dealers.

MBW's also are put up for sale in the trading section from time to time.

Thanks. Why is George ?? THANKS

just like ubi says, do some research, tons of info on the boards on mbw's and how to obtain them. I got 2 of them within 2 weeks of being a member, because i actively researched them, asked questions, put my feelers out, and gained peoples trust.

one of the best things about mbw's is getting them, its a challenge. have some patience, enjoy the hunt, and you'll get one :)

and just to add, be prepared to pay anywhere btw $350-$450 usd. they aint cheap, and when you get your hands on one, you'll understand why

now thats just shameless self promotion :D:D:D

just kidding, great starting point for you fellfell, take a look at by-tor's info, he knows his stuff

These are all great tips and pieces of advise, but all the guy wants to know is how to contact george.. you would be surprised at how hare it is to get that info from this site.. there is a lot out there but not a lot on contact data. I mean it is not exactly a state secret or anything is it? Also, if you are lucky enuff to find a thread with contact data, it is not always easy for noobs to get to tehe acronyms (for instance how is anyone supposed to know what a 'TRC' is?)

From what I can ascertain, George sells at TRC (replicacollector.com),I cannot tell for sure, for some reason the corporate internet filter here at work will not allow me to access that site. but you might want to try there. Of course, I also strongly recommend you look at thor's excellent write-up as well as the critiques of other more seasoned collectors.

These are all great tips and pieces of advise, but all the guy wants to know is how to contact george.. you would be surprised at how hare it is to get that info from this site.. there is a lot out there but not a lot on contact data. I mean it is not exactly a state secret or anything is it? Also, if you are lucky enuff to find a thread with contact data, it is not always easy for noobs to get to tehe acronyms (for instance how is anyone supposed to know what a 'TRC' is?)

From what I can ascertain, George sells at TRC (replicacollector.com),I cannot tell for sure, for some reason the corporate internet filter here at work will not allow me to access that site. but you might want to try there. Of course, I also strongly recommend you look at thor's excellent write-up as well as the critiques of other more seasoned collectors.

Woah, wait a minute - this site is 150 times easier to get info out of from when i joined the first RWG. First you had to figure out the dealers names, THEN you had to search to find out how to contact and if they had sites. At least most of the dealer names are there in black - uh, blue and white in the dealer section.

When i grew up, walking up hill both ways in the snow back and forth from school, all we had was an "offers" section and a secret "offers II" section.

You newbies have it way to easy now. You even have a links setup to all of the other sites that have everything layed out on a platter.

AND - the first thing you learn after you have been here for a long time and bought some watches - is that you needed to learn more before you bought your watches :)

at least I did.

But i know now - enough, to make myself happy. which is what its about.

You can't make an omlet without breaking some eggs EVERY cook will tell you that.

Now - given our friend here seems to not have a native english speaking understanding, i see how it could be more difficult.

but i'm american - the world, as far as i'm concerned revovles around english

kidding - anyway, good luck my friend - you should know though that the holy grail is not an object produced by MBW - but is a concept, an understanding and a peace of mind.

i.e. don't take everything you read literally

Yes but by the time someone figures out all the acronyms, finds the right site, finds the right thread and finds the right email address, then they will be in a position to purchase one and be knowledgable enough to not cause problems for the supplier :D

hmmm.... :g:

ok.. nevermind!

You even have a links setup to all of the other sites that have everything layed out on a platter.

@Pho,

And I'll bet at least 50% of our viewers, don't even know this exists!!

Top centre guys, about 12 o'clock, in watch speak!

There really is some great research info in there.

Offshore

I dont like it, and george probably doesnt like it either, when total newbies get directed to him, just because they want the "best sub". while being helpful is nice, I just dont like it when ppl say "hey, pm george, he sells best mbw top grade 1aaaaa+ sub, best sub ever hahahah!!! 0wnz da house yoo!!"

as randy said, the information is all here. no need to send everyone who asks straigt to george. I doubt he likes it, if he would want that kind of company, he would get a dealers account.

just my 2 cents!

Edited by slay

I dont like it, and george probably doesnt like it either, when total newbies get directed to him, just because they want the "best sub".

... especially when an out-of-the-jiffy Modern MBW is the same as the ultimates, tw-best or perfects that everyone has a version of.

I bet the MBW dealers get annoyed by people wanting to buy modern Subs as they expect so much more than they get.

I dont like it, and george probably doesnt like it either, when total newbies get directed to him, just because they want the "best sub". while being helpful is nice, I just dont like it when ppl say "hey, pm george, he sells best mbw top grade 1aaaaa+ sub, best sub ever hahahah!!! 0wnz da house yoo!!"

as randy said, the information is all here. no need to send everyone who asks straigt to george. I doubt he likes it, if he would want that kind of company, he would get a dealers account.

just my 2 cents!

Slay,

I agree with you one hundred percent. If your new, you need to do some research. Read the threads, use the search function to find out about MBW, etc. None of the dealers need more grief vested on them, especially with all the problems lately with Paypal accounts, chargebacks, etc. New members need to do enough research to be able to understand the "rules" After he understands the vagrancies of the replica ordering/ delivery system and the risks involved then he should try to find the "perfect" watch for him.

If a new member wants an MBW, then he can find a whole lot of info about MBW's by searching MBW. Another factor, as By-Tor states in his post, the contemporary MBW's aren't any better and possibly not as good as some of the other dealers watches. Only if he wants a vintage Rolex, and is then willing to spend a fair amount of additional money on modifications will he have a "perfect sub"!! The new member needs to understand that so that he won't be disappointed when his new MBW 1680 is delivered and he realizes that it is far from perfect. I'm a little scared of the new member who drops in and right off the bat, stars wanting dealer contact info so he can order a watch. First the reading and research and then the questions can be answered. Often the member will find the answers on his own.

I like and respect George very much. He is a great guy who tries to help people out when he can. However, I agree 100% with slay- George doesn't need this grief. He has a day job that he works very hard at with very long hours. The last thing he probably wants is to have to spend 4 to 5 hours of his day (in addition to his regular job) answering emails from people asking about buying watches, challenging or haggling the pricing, demanding to know where their watches are or why their watch hasn't shipped yet, etc. For this reason alone, I have never given out George's info without getting his okay on a referral first.

George is not a 'dealer' per se, and as slay mentioned, if he wanted to be one, then he'd pay for a dealer account.

As for my prior comment about doing research... I wish more people would do the due diligence of actually researching! I had to research things when I was new... I had to find and establish my parts sources... If I can do it, then I know the majority of our members can do it too.

Incredible answer ! Thank you for your courtesy an disponibility !

I'm not sure what disponibility means. But, he is correct, its in the forum. And any forum, not just ours frowns upon asking questions that can be answered by searching.

I think if you would have started out - Hi, i'm not a native english speaker. I have tried to search but because of my language skills keep running into roadblocks. I have found this, this and this. can someone help me understand what i'm looking for?

You probably would have gotten a better response.

but simply asking a question by saying, I searched i can't find the answer - so i'm asking the 2nd most popular question on the forum. -- no no, not, "who has the best sub" - "how do i buy mbw"

The question MBW hunters should be asking is "what MBW am I looking for?" because unless it's a specific vintage, they're going to be disappointed.

MBWs are not the ideal first rep. I'm not even ready for one yet!

It's almost as if someone on ebay-scammers.cc has posted that to rip off ebuyers, you need an MBW and the n00bz all flock here to get one.