When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cool watches in movies and tv!?

Bobbywaingro

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A couple that come to mind, and I actually freeze-framed it to catch it, was Nathan Fillion on Castle wearing a Tag Grand Carrera, and his costar Stana Katic is wearing a Speedmaster Chrono. The problem is that a closeup in one of the later episodes, shows it to be A FAKE.

Castle-2.jpg

Castle-1.jpg

Another one I noticed is Bruno Tonioli on Dancing with the Stars, he's sporting a Panerai. Can't tell which, but you can tell what it is.

I usually pause my shows and movies to try and identify nice looking watches.

The thing that bugs me is to see Rolex, Cartier and Tag on the wrist of all the CSI shows. People that make not very much well dressed and wearing pricey watches in the field (dealing with all kinds of perils).

CSI_RolexGMT2.jpg

CSI_Cartier.jpg

TV is of course unreal but c'mon :)

• 2 weeks later...

I believe Ari's is actually the yellow gold Royal Oak Chronograph Classic (25860BA):

25860BA.jpg

I have asked several collectors if they can obtain this watch. They have all said it's not available. Does anybody know who sells this AP with the gold bracelet?

• 4 weeks later...

Ari has been seen wearing some roger dubuis as well i think. Also, in one episode he send's Lloyd to pick him up a "stainless steel rolex" watch so he doesn't appear too rich lol

He asked Lloyd to get the SS Rolex before meeting Andrew Klein, an old friend who didn't end up as successful as Ari. Ari didn't want to embarass him showing up flashing an expensive watch.

My question is how many are product placements? and how many are actually bought by the actor or wardrobe department?

Its like Volvos I always seem to see one in most movies I watch.... weird car to appear so much in a movies (keep an eye out for them you'll see them pop up in all kinds of movies)?