When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Day 1 Beachbody Insanity Workout

vafarmer70

I know everyone has probably seen the infomercials for this.

After much thought over many months and realizing it was time, I bit the bullet and pulled the trigger.

Today is day one. Holy Crap.

I had no idea your body was supposed to bend like this..

I am sure I will be feeling this for a while as well.

Time for a change.

Everyone wish me luck getting through this :)

Cheers..

I know everyone has probably seen the infomercials for this.

After much thought over many months and realizing it was time, I bit the bullet and pulled the trigger.

Today is day one. Holy Crap.

I had no idea your body was supposed to bend like this..

I am sure I will be feeling this for a while as well.

Time for a change.

Everyone wish me luck getting through this :)

Cheers..

you should post a before and after photo showoff.gif

good luck

you should post a before and after photo showoff.gif

good luck

I took the before photos. It was more for a motivate me poster. I am not fat currently, I am 6'4" and right at 200 lbs.

I am essentially doing this to tone up and get some definition to my abs area. I will say, that I honestly can feel muscles I did not remember having lol.

:)

Thanks for the well wishes guys.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anything off an infomercial is usually CRAP. Proper eating, a lot of sweat & pain are the only remedy.

+1 to that, brother :) it's a function of what is wrong with our culture that people are looking for the quick fix. You can get rich by accident (winning lotto, or being the son of a magnate), but there is no accident to getting fit and in shape. Blood, sweat and tears. Luck in genetics only makes the process slightly less painful :)

Edited by subbiesrock

Ive started spending my lunchtimes cycling & running up stairs. Started counting calories, & doing weights. its hard, you will reach the point of mental failure many times where you just give up, but you have to push yourself to physical muscle failure to get results.

Like my mother in law, she is a firm believer in easy money & easy fitness. Her latest "health" tool is a vibrating plate. It shakes all the money out of your wallet.

Edited by Wozzzaaa

Hi Unixshrk,

Good luck with Insanity. I just completed my last day of Insanity The Asylum after completing 1 round of P90X. Asylum if that is the workout your currently doing is only a 30 day program but is not recommended unless you a) are in top physical condition B) have completed a previous beachbody program such as insanity, p90x etc c) are a glutton for punishment and pain! While alot of people look down at infomercial type workout programs there are alot of people that I have talked to that have seen alot of success and have changed their lives around from being unhealthy to being in the best shape of their lives. I lost alot of body fat and turned it into lean muscle during P90x and have continued to do so with Asylum. So I speak from experience but everyone's results are different. I would say the key is sticking to a high protein, low fat diet, eat a clean diet and make sure you know how many calories you are consuming every day.

I can say I have really enjoyed the workouts and the cardio aspects of the program compared to the cardio in P90x make P90x look like elementary school recess. If you haven't already P90x >2 is coming out in December and looks like a great new program. My coach has some great info on his website. PM me for more details if your interested.

For anyone interested in the program (if posting a link is not allowed Mods please delete) - http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity-next-level-asylum-workout.do

Bring it!