When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Princess Oysterdate is Finished

jmb

A month ago I bought my wife a gen Tudor Princess Oysterdate for her birthday but the gen band was waaay too small so I stuck a rep Ladies Datejust band on it. Finally, with the help of a RepGeek Bro., I was able to put the watch back into all gen condition.

I acquired another almost identical Tudor folded link bracelet and was able to make one properly sized bracelet by mixing and matching links from both bands. The wife really likes the slinky way the folded link band feels and says it gives the watch more "character".

Princess Oysterdate 1.JPG

Princess Oysterdate 2.JPG

Princess Oysterdate 5.JPG

Princess Oysterdate 7.JPG

Princess Oysterdate 3.JPG

Princess Oysterdate 4.JPG

Princess Oysterdate 6.JPG

Thanks for looking...

She seems very happy with it. She was a bit "cool" toward it at first but the more she has worn it the more she likes it.

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......finally! I'm glad it finally worked for you my friend! I beat the Missus is one happy owner of a nicely done piece! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Congrats!

F-

Yeah, F, she is! She started out being rather indifferent toward it and now when I ask for it she gets this look and asks, "Why, what are you going to do to it? You better not break it..." The plexi crystal still has her spooked 'cause she has already scratched it but I told her that awareness will unconsciously modify her movements over time and when it's time for a new crystal her arm will be "trained"! ;)