When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Photo of the Day...

TwoTone

Fantastic photos guys!!! Federico amazing shots.

But THIS has got to be photo of the day....What are the chances of catching a Dentist in the mouth of a whale??????? AMAZING!

Actual photo, not photoshopped. The good doctor in Sitka was out for a morning kayak

and this whale surfaced beneath him.

kayak_whale.jpg

Life in Alaska, baby. It gets weirder than that!

I watched "Nat Geos Top 10 Photographs" and I think number 1 or 2 was an underwater photograph of a bear as it stuck its head under water.....hehe youre not a Nat Geo photographer are you? ;)

OSRep, yes I took that one. Federico, thank you too... but my photos are just "fun" things. Your photography is amazing! I have no idea to take pictures like yours.

OSRep, yes I took that one. Federico, thank you too... but my photos are just "fun" things. Your photography is amazing! I have no idea to take pictures like yours.

you're underestimating. Thank you for your compliments.The picture you took is very beautiful. And forgive me but you'r so fu@@ing crazy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

you're the greatest

:1a:

P.S.:Take away my curiosity, have also given him the five? :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by federico.fiorillo