When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi....again!

Just a short hello to all of you that remember me...and to the new members as well!

It's been almost 9 months since my last log in..difficult times, both in private & business life but hopefully better time will come...

I hope to have in the near future more free time to pop in and check what is happening in here...now I have only 417 pages of new topics to read (hmm, that's just 10412 new entries!!!)

So, what are the most important things that I have missed in this period?!

Cheers to all!

:drinks:

tnx guys for the warm welcome!!!

wow, already feeling the excitement!!!

I am on page 87/417 of new posts, I read only a couple of topics regarding the vintage PAM projects (yes, I confess - I am weak when it comes to vintage PAM's but hell, who isn't?!! :animal_rooster:)

so much nice personal projects around, unbelievable! I forgot that members in here have all this passion for this hobby, making it the best hobby in the world!

I decided to open this weekend my drawer with vintage parts & projects that I put a side due to other more important priorities - an e-mail is already on it's way to VDB to see if we can agree upon a new baby...:whistling: (2x Angelus SF240, 1x Cortebert 616)..

Then my 3 babies (027A, 028A, 029B) need some facelifting as well, all the parts are sitting in the drawer waiting for the right watchmaster...:Jumpy:

I love this hobby!

@Dave - I've had and still have some problems with my business, not running as it should - the WW crisis has hit me really hard...so I've been concentrated mostly on that

@Helmut - cheers my friend! I am slowly catching with the posts from S and other vintage fans such as clint easwood, projectologist,...damn! you guys have been doing some nice things when I was off line...:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hey buddy it's been too long, glad to have you back.

Your question on whats changed is one we get from a lot of guys popping in after a long absence, the problem is to us it never seems there is much change, you need to be away a while to appreciate how much there really is.

Ken

@all - tnx for the welcome..

today is the second day in a row that I log in...kind weird for me since I was 9 months off...but there are plenty of cool posts that keep my eyes wide opened..this weekend is gonna be with just a couple of hrs sleep..lol!

Da Dog Is In the house :thumbsupsmileyanim: Miss your old avatar, the gorilla bird will be missed, good to have you back D :drinks: Mike

Hi Mike!

gorillabird you say?! here it is (for the last time...LOL) :

newspecies39np.jpg

got a new pet now :

4483862483_14f721b596_o.jpg

Edited by dadog13

• 1 year later...