When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GWSD 99% finished, some pics of all 3 together (and some pussy shots slipped in)

FxrAndy

Which SD should i sell  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which SD should i sell

• GWSD
    • DRSD

Ok Guys i have just about finished my GWSD so here are a few photos of the 1680, DRSD and GWSD taken today now i have a new camera after the last one failed under water.

Now i am not greedy and it would be wrong to keep all 3 of these and after all the help i have had from the forum with parts and advice (non of the gifted parts have been used on the Dwellers except a vintage pearl from UBI, I hope you dont mind mate but the lumi one is more usefull for me and work) i want to give a little back so i will be auctioning one of the sea dwellers, hence the poll above, so which ever is the most popular to sell in about 2 weeks time then i will put it up for auction with 25% of what it brings to RWG. My personal preference will be to sell the DRSD but i want to make my costs back and a bit for the forum so i will sell the one you want.

All 3 are older MBW/MBK POLEX case sets and have

rolex gen crowns and tubes,

Clark crystals,39 dome on the DRSD and a 19 dome on the GW

gen springbars,

modded crown guards,

93150 bracelets drilled for gen bars with hollow midlinks,

new ETA 2846 slow beat non hacking movements,

Super luminover lume (done by me, not ziggy standard but i am happy with it)Color light yellowing on the DR and white on the GW

Silver date wheel on the Great white with flat 3 and open 6 and 9s

white date wheel on the DRSD with open 6 and 9

new gaskets and water resistance tested

I would say that all look a bit vintage and have signs of wear but these are supposed to be 35-40 years old and they were not new when i got the parts

Now some photos

DSCF0942.jpg

GWSD (just waiting for a base gasket and a bracelet)

DSCF0935.jpg

DSCF0950.jpg

DSCF0949.jpg

1680 (this is not going any where)

DSCF0933.jpg

DRSD (still have to fit the gen crown and tube to this)

DSCF0926.jpg

DSCF0938.jpg

DSCF0937.jpg

Now the pussy shots

DSCF0920.jpg

DSCF0919.jpg

DSCF0921.jpg

If it comes to an auction which would you have your sights on?

DSCF0952.jpg

They are all potential 'keepers' but the least believable (just from a rarity perspective) would be the DRSD.

See my "Superdome...." post. I am faced with a similar dillema on my project bench. I am going 'White' for now, since I think I can build a more believable franken with the parts I have.

That said...I would still probably throw my hat in the ring for the auction- whichever one you decide to sell. ;):whistling:

• 2 weeks later...